Prologue

Adventure City, Night.

A figure was walking near a bank. He was masked in black and his hair was spiked upwards. He was up in the vent, about to come down on the bank. He dodged the security cameras and lasers and was about to grab the gem. He just had to trade it for something heavy like it. Luckily, he had his suit from a previous mission and put it on the stand. He left through the vents and back on his ATV. The next day, no one knew who the villain but named him Shadow, because he came and went like a shadow. 

The Paw Patrol was investigating it, and Ryder hated the nickname. He longed to call out, 'He's not called that, you idiots!' But he had to leave it; he couldn't let the pups know... they would learn soon enough...

[The scene changed to a paw symbol on it and besides it: puppies on one side, a group of girls on the other and a masked villain in the middle. The name is shown Bratz Super Babies meet the Paw Patrol.]

In  Stilesville, Chicago...

4 girls were playing in a bedroom, when a lady called them. 'Little Princesses, I have a surprise for you,' Her name is Gran, the caretaker of the four girls. 'Coming, come on. Let's go.' says a girl. The four of them rush down to the living room. Their names were: Sasha, Cloe, Yasmin and Jade. 

Sasha is a  girl with light brown skin and  brown hair. She is sassy, and extremely smart. 

Cloe has pale skin and blonde hair. She is smart, energetic and playful. 

Yasmin has olive skin and brown hair. She is opened minded and loves fashion. And finally there's Jade.

 Jade has pale-ish skin with black hair. She is always making a statement about who she is. 

Anyway, they get to the living room to see Gran smiling from ear to ear. 'Okay, Gran. What's up?' 'I'm glad your hear girls, because pack your bags were going on vacation,' The girls bombard her with questions. 'Now?' 'No, but in a few days,' 'Where?' 'Adventure City,' The girls squeal in excitement. A trip to Adventure City! 'Let's go back,' The girls rush to pack. This would be their biggest adventure yet,...