get him back!

"Are you still there?"

"Yes, I'm doing alright." Eli responded, in his prison box.

"Not you, the viewers! This is my flashback!"

Flashback

"Hey, I'm Serena. The real main character."

"That's not true!" Josh interrupts.

"You had your time, Wheeler! So, I'm the school slut. But something's off. I never slept with anyone."

"We know that already?" Angeline screams into the screen.

"I didn't know." Josh says

"Can y'all let me tell the story?? It's actually interesting, instead of your lame ass sex or cards or slime Storys!" I say back.

"So how did this whole thing start? Why does everyone think I'm a slut?"

October 27, 2018

Me and Eli are best friends. Since kindergarten. He stopped talking to me and I know it's stupid, but I think it's cause I'm a virgin. Why would he do that? Everyone who was still a virgin was getting bullied, so were their friends.

So cliché, I know. I'm not sure if Eli's still a virgin, but he says that he isn't and he is believed. I never tried lying. I'm not lying so my life will be better, but I'd do it for others.

So when I stopped being friends with Eli, I got a new best friend. Veronica, now one of the cheermazons. I hope she has an eye on Angelica.

*in school*

"Hey, you wanna come over for the weekend? My family is having dinner." Veronica asks. She wasn't getting bullied, but she was definitely not popular, so still a wonder she hangs out with me. Still, no.

"No, I have a date." I lie. I love Veronica, really. Her family is just really weird. Also, super feminist's, but body feminists. Her mom is walking around naked. The. Whole. Time. I just can't do that.

"You're lying!" She says disappointed.

"No, really. I'd love to have dinner with you and your family, but I really have a date."

"With who?"

"Justin. Justin hasting." I continue lying.

"There's no Justin hasting in our school. Also, what is that for a name? It almost rhymes."

"I think it's sexy. He's sexy."

"Uh, huh. How do you know Justin Hasting?" She asks.

"Angelica's friends brother." I reply.

"Alright, but next week I want to hear all the details!" She squirts.

*monday October 30 2018*

Of course, I didn't know any Justin Hasting. I didn't even bother to think further for my lie. I thought this topic was over. It wasn't.

Veronica comes running over to me. "Omg! How was the date??"

"It was amazing. An amazing weekend." I say fake smiling. That's just my humor I guess. Lame.