SuRpRiSe!!!!!

Kk, so all dez chaps be bout HOCO and btw I'm an 11 yo so ur girliepop ain't neva been to a school dance.

luv u all and enjoy

-SiLvEnY!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(pls pretend its Kiran's bday 4 me, and that its 2 days later, so 5 days until homecoming. the dance)

Kiran POV:

After getting off of the bus, I ran inside. Today I was turning 13! Yayyyyy!!!!!!!! Opening the door, I shout, "Ma! Baba! I'm home!" But what I saw shocked me. "Mati? Lal? Neel?" My jaw dropped in shock. Looking at the handsome prince I might have a crush on I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. To calm myself down I focused on Mati and ran over to give her a hug.

"Mati! It's so nice to see you!" Grinning my cousin, who I prefer to refer to as my sister, (lol) hugged me back. "Kiran! I missed you too." Neel, being Neel, butted in. "Glad to see I was missed." Laughing I gave him and Lal a quick hug. Maybe a little too quick for Neel's though... (teehee I had to do that) 

Neel's POV:

As soon as Kiran gave me a hug, not even a big hug, I feel like I turned bright red. Somehow I managed to say, "We arrived just now and will be staying for a couple days." I think I saw a flash of hope on her face. "How long will y'all be here?" Kiran asked. "About 5 days, I think." Mati beat me to answering the question.

Kiran POV: (it was hard to write in Neel's POV)

Neel will be here for the dance!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! " Where will y'all stay?" Ma and Baba looked at each other. "We have been planning this for a while, so that Mati, Lal, and Neel can see you for your birthday and go to Homecoming with you." Baba explained.  "Will Mati and I be sharing a room? I asked. Nodding Ma replied, "Yes. Neel and Lal will be in the guest room."

After showing Mati and the boys to their rooms, I joined Mati. "I need to tell you something." I whispered nervously, looking around. Leaning next to her ear, I whispered, "I um, might maybe have a teeny, tiny crush on Neel." Smirking Mati spun around to face me. "No. You are in LURVE with him." I groaned at the memory. "Do you, umm, think he likes me back?" I muttered almost sheepishly. Rolling her eyes and grinning, Mati said, "Well, duh!!!!! Girl you're a frickin idiot." Blushing, I changed the subject. "So, have you and Lal gotten together yet?" Immediately Mati slapped my arm. "Don't say that so loud!" I laughed and said, "Yall are in LURVE. Anyone could tell that!"

Suddenly I remembered. It is my birthday, which also doubles as Halloween! "Mati! I just remembered it's Halloween. Ma and Baba will make me dress up like an Indian princess, but you could do it too!"

THEY TRICK OR TREAT AND GO HOME, GO TO BED, AND LIKE ME FANGIRL OVER THE MARVEL CAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh, that was so cringy why am I doing this? Pls comment, vote, and yeah. 

Luv,

SiLvEnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!