Prologue- "Meet Rose Sharon"

No one pov.

After divorcing

Navier was still upset but heinrey Saw it so he suggest he would ride a horse with carriage, navier smiles...

Soon they ride and navier saw heinrey was shaking while riding horse...soon when navier he wanted little faster...and heinrey did...navier smiles...

Navier: " Heinrey we can call our guard to-"

Heinrey shook his head...

Heinrey: " no my queen, I will be an emperor soon and I need to know how to do everything!"

Navier sighs...

Navier: " Most emperor don't know everything"

Heinrey laughs...

Heinrey: " come on my queen and Besides I know how to ride, making ideas, to be stronger and-"

Navier: " Watch out!"

Heinrey became cofnused...

Heinrey: " Watch out? Ok maybe I can watch out from-"

Navier: " No there's a lady and baby-"

When heinrey heard it he saw blue hair carrying a baby she bend down to protect as heinrey stops the horse...

Navier and heinrey goes down and goes to her who was crying...

Heinrey: " Are you alright?-"

When she looks up...

They were stunned...

She had blue hair, fancy dress and grey, purple blue or blue and pink eyes?

(Honestly I don't know her eye colors she had pink and blue eyes before and now it turns purple or grey...)

She even carry the baby...

Navier saw look on heinrey face...

And...navier became upset...

Sovieshu took rashta and be ame concubine...

She noticed the blue hair girl stared at her..

???: " I'm sorry to disturb you your majesty...are you empress Navier?"

Navier looks shock that she's respectful and kind...

Navier nodded...

The blue hair girl sparkle her eyes and bows down...

Rosey: " My name is Rose Sharon, you can call me Rosey for short or it's my nickname... and I'm Here to look for Rashta, I'm her sister and this is Ian, rashta Son"

Now they were surprised...

Heinrey: " Did you say rashta? And her son?"

Rosey smiles...