Chapter 16

Kate🌈
Today we are all going to the beach. My Iowa friends are still here and we decided to make the most of the time they were since they came.

"babe, do you have umm.... sunscreen?" I asked Paige. I was sure she didn't but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"I didn't come prepared for a beach trip. I'm so mad." Jada said.

"yeah! It's in the cabinet, bottom left close to the door." Paige said directing me towards the sunscreen.

"me neither. I came here to confront. here I am beach tripping." Gabbie said.

"Not that I'm complaining." She added.

Paige💍
I love having more people when I take trips. It just makes it so much more fun. And it like it gives it a little more purpose. So more of a girls trip.

I got in the drivers seat and started driving to the beach. I love having this time with my friends and my girlfriend.

Especially caitlin, we've been friends for quite a while and we never get time together like we used to back when our schedules wasn't as full.

She was sitting in the front seat while everyone else was in the back.

"how come she got to sit in the front?" Kate whined, she never liked the back seat.

"because, we have some business to talk about." Paige said looking in the rear view mirror.

Kate🌈
Seeing Caitlin and Paige all smiley and happy like they're in a relationship hurts me. What if Paige leave me for her. And then she let her get my spot in the front and she knows I hate the back.

"you okay?" kk asked me holding juju's hand.

"oh yea, I'm just thinking." I said forcing a smile.

"you don't look like you're thinking a pleasant thought though. Kate you can talk to us." juju said on the other side of KK.

"if I say it I'll sound ridiculous, it's nothing. Really." I said trying to just drop the topic.

KK🔥
I don't know which part of me says "idiot" but I can see the disturbed or upset look on Kate's face. I don't to try and force her to talk about it tho if h because Kate's an emotional wreck.

I picked up my phone and texted Paige dispite her being in the same car. I couldn't say anything out loud.

"what's up with Kate?"

She wasn't looking at her phone cause she was too busy hehe&hahaing with Caitlin. I swear they act like they have something going on.

I tried to get her attention to look at her phone but it didn't work, I guess I'll just have tk wait til we get there.

Beach
Paige💍
"hey have you noticed how sad Kate looks?" juju ask me.

"She's not sad she's just pouting because she had tk sit in the back." I said laughing.

"oh- sure." juju said with a forced smile, which made me think something was really wrong with Kate.

"where is she though?" I said walking from the car to the water.

"She said she was gonna go play in the sand and find seashells." juju said a s we parted ways.

KK🔥
Yall my girlfriend looks so good. I walked over to her covered and sand, she tried to run.

"babe come back." I said hugging her from behind.

"you look so good." I said kissing her neck.

"aww thank you baby, you look good too." She said grabbing my hand.

We walked the beach hand and hand. With genuine smiles on our faces, she makes me the happiest person ever. Dispute her having to leave soon, I'm just gone enjoy the time with her I already have.

I hate the thought of her leaving because I know I'm gonna cry. I want her to stay with me forever and we will never know when we'll see each other again.

"do you have to go back?" I asked whining.

"of course love." She said laughing.

"I'm gonna like kidnap you, and send your coach and email stating you want to transfer." I said laughing and looking into her small pretty eyes.

Paige💍
I've been looking all over for Kate and I can't find her. I need to make sure she's okay. If this is all about the seat then I promise she can have the front on the way back. I just want to find her.

"CC have you seen Kate?" I said stopping her in her tracks.

"she's trying to collect ALL the seashells. It's the most adorable thing ever." Caitlin said laughing and smiling.

"which direction?" I asked frantically.

"that way." She said before leaving.

Kate🌈
I have collected over 50 seashells and they keep coming. I love collecting them though, I've collected them since I was a teeny tiny girl.

"oh my gosh, you guys this is the most adorable thing you'll see today." Jada said putting her phone camera on me.

"wanna make a sand castle?" gabby asked me and grabbing my hand. She lead the way to the sand.

"hey guys can I still Kate for a minute?" Paige asked Gabbie and Jada. Soon she was on her way over to me.

"what do you want?" I asked in a low tone and looking at Paige.

"what do you mean what do I want you're my girlfriend." She said smiling.

"I got a little confused because it's seems a little like you're Caitlin's girlfriend today." I said sitting down in the sand.

"bae, you serious?" She said hugging me from behind.

"you know I only want you mama. Me and Caitlin are literally just best friends when we're together. Since we've known each other for the longest and hardly get to hang out we just make the most of the time we have together. Despite us having previous intercourses, that done with baby. I promise it's you. Only you." She said reassuring me.

"no because in the car you guys just looked like this perfect married couple." I said laying my head on my knees.

"baby I promise it's only you. I love you baby. I don't want Caitlin. You're perfect and I love you. If I wanted Caitlin, we would be a good 4 years in." She said holding my hand.

"you promise?"

"I promise mama."

"come on let's walk." She said helping me up as we walked hand in hand. I love this girl.

Yea. Let me know what you think💕!