Chapter 17

Kate🌈
My package coming today. That's it. I been waiting on it for 2 days. Paige said I'm being annoying about it and that she can't wait for my it to come.

"is it here yet?" She asked me walking into the kitchen.

"nope. But it's coming at 12 when the mail comes." I said clapping.

"you're such a child at heart, I love it." She said smiling.

"can we do something today? I don't like staying home all the time." I said pouting.

"what do you want to be mama?" She asked me.

"I don't know, I don't wanna go shopping. Let's go see the new movie!!" I said jumping up.

Paige💍
I took a shower and did my hygiene and skincare. It is the morning but I still like to shower again just because. I walked into the kitchen where Kate was and kissed her cheek.

"still down here waiting?" I asked her smiling.

"yess, and it's getting closer to time for her to come." She said with a big smile on her face showing all 32 teeth.

I picked up my laptop and responded to some emails. I had emails from collabs, partnerships, sponsors, (which are basically the same things), and fans.

I lot of my fans told me to check my P.O. Box. I love getting fan mail but I definitely don't ask for it. After finishing. I sat on the sofa and watched tv.

"babe, I'm going to target." I heard Kate say. She had her purse, phone and keys.

"You going without me?" I said sadly.

"I thought you wouldn't wanna come you look so peaceful watching paw patrol." She said laughing.

"not too much Kate. I love paw patrol." I said laughing as well.

Kate🌈
"you can come if you want. But can you blow the candle out upstairs please? I left it burning because I didn't know you were coming." I said walking out the door.

I got in the car and started the air. It's been super hot this summer. has it been worse than last summer? No. But it's pretty close.

I got on my phone while waiting for Paige. I was getting a whole lot of random messages from this Instagram account.

When I opened the chat I got a whole lot of pictures of Paige and some girl. She was also a blonde but she was not me. So who could it be.

I zoomed in but still didn't get a face. Something told me I was for entertainment purposes only. I'm only here because she gets bored?

I looked through all the pictures and I could feel the tears fill my eyes. I send her coming so I wiped my face really quick. How could she do this to me.

Katemartin- who is that?

User17375960- not my business to tell but my business to sell. You're welcome. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Katemartin- when were these taken??

User17375960- say it with me, not my business to tell.......

I looked at the message and I got frustrated, why would you send me these with literally no explanation. I really don't want to jump to conclusions because this could be AI, and it could not even be her.

"I'm ready baby." I heard Paige say as she put her seatbelt on.

"mmhmm." I drove off and turned the radio on.

I turned the radio station and irreplaceable by Beyoncé was on. So I turned it up and started singing.

"call up that chick and see if she's home. OOPS I bet you thought that I did t know." I said turning a steel right turn.

"babe slow the f*ck down what's the problem?" I heard Paige say as she looked at me.

"are you driving?" I looked over at her with envy in my eyes. I'm livid.

"no but-"

"alright so shut those lips sweetie." I said looking back at the road.

"You got me twisted, you must not know bout me, you must not know bout me? I can have another you in a minute." I sang again.

"why are you singing this song like it can relate to you." Paige asked me laughing.

"don't p*ss me off paige Madison bueckers". I said turning into the parking lot of target.

Paige💍
When we got out of the car, I texted Caitlin, maybe she knows. I don't know what the problem could be.

Paige- hey do you know if Kate's okay? Like if anything happened in the last 10-12 minutes?

Caitlin- no, sorry. I'll let you know if she tells me something though. Has she been off?

Paige- yea, when we was at home she was all bubbly and happy but when we got in the car to go to target she was mad and mean.

Caitlin- ask her about it. I'm sure she'll tell you, she doesn't like too much confrontation.

Paige- okay, thank you!

I put my phone in my back pocket and caught up to Kate.

"who were you texting?" She asked me. Which ran a little odd to me cause she never asks me anything like this.

"what? Babe are you okay?" I asked her really concerned.

"yea I'm just nosey." She said forcing a smile.

"we'll talk when we get home." I said parting ways with her. She's acting so weird. I don't know why she just won't tell me what's wrong .

Kate🌈
I never like to hide things from Paige and I am gonna tell her. I just have to find the right way to say it. I don't want it to come out as "you're cheating" or me accusing her of cheating. I just want her to reassure me.

I walked around I. Target on the phone with Caitlin.

"she told me you've been acting weird." She said to me as I put things in the cart.

"yea because somebody on Instagram sent me photos of her and some other blonde head which I know for a fact isn't me." I said lowly.

"how do you know those are even real though Kate. It could just be someone trying to ruin stuff for you." She said on the other line.

"I thought about that, that's why I'm holding off on telling her because I don't want it to come off the wrong way."

We talked for a little while longer before we said goodbye and hung up. I found a cute set of jars which would be cute for whenever kids come by. I can put little candies and treats inside them.

I continued shopping until I thought I was done and found Paige. We have a lot to talk about.

I struggled on this. I started June 10th and just now finished it that's ridiculous. I hope you guys enjoy! Do you guys think it's real or fake and which do you prefer? Let me know! Please vote and comment 🌟!