sypnosis

Annyeong annyeong... !!

Just a little tease for now will be starting this soon😉

----

A/N

- A doctor who has been married for 3 years became a little too thirsty of attention.. Affection and touch.. Trouble was not for her husband...

" dr. Kim... -the hospital director said as he noticed an unreadable expression on the woman doctor on her face while looking at the files given to her..

Jennie: uhm.. Dr. Park is this even posible??

Dr. Park: as you can see on the report.. It is.. (Sigh) miss manoban has this rare case that was established when she starts her life as a teenager..

Jennie: why .. I mean why me?

Dr park: miss manoban is a family friend and one of known in business world.. Her parents wouldn't want any of these to be public.. And I chose you simply because your one of my best resident dotor.. And I trust you .. That you will do your job well..

Jennie: t-thank you dr. park.. I will ....do my best..

--

Jennie Pov

"People who are intersex have genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs that don't fit into a male/female sex binary. Their genitals might not match their reproductive organs, or they may have traits of both. Being intersex may be evident at birth, childhood, later in adulthood or never."

- its still keeping me in trans while i was reading whats written in this paper.. I have spend hours searching and looking for articles about people who has the same case as to the soon to be my patient..

" a woman who has a genital part of a man.. (Sigh) I don't know what I should react when I will meet this person..

--

"Excuse me..?

-a husky and sexy voice just woke me up from where I was floated.. Turning my gaze.. Her doe eyes.. Capture something within me..

Lisa: uhm... I was looking for dr. Kim? By any chance...

Jennie: I am dr. Kim..

Lisa: nice to meet you.. Lalisa.. Call me lisa for any informal situation (smile)

Jennie: pleasure .....to meet you~~

-she held her hands... Shock.. A definate flow of elextricity trail down under my skin..

---

Yellow...

Just wanna add something to my collections..
Another.. 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞♨️♨️♨️😅😅

#Jade😘