┆♡ • ➵ 🌸 ◛

Highschool AU

Highschool AU

Hey everyone! Sorry for the veryy long updatee, was focusing on my studies.. :> So, here's a fluff story again since you all got traumatize by the smut chapter.😂

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

It was another typical day at the high school library. M/N sat at his usual spot by the window, surrounded by stacks of books. The peaceful silence of the library was his sanctuary, a place to escape the hustle and bustle of school life.

He was deeply engrossed in his history homework when he heard a voice behind him.

"Excuse me," the voice said, clear and confident. "Do you know where I can find the advanced physics section?"

M/N looked up, a bit startled, and turned around to find himself face-to-face with none other than Satoru Gojo. Gojo, the popular and enigmatic student known for his blindfold and easy-going smile, was standing there with a curious expression.

"It's over there," M/N replied, pointing towards the back corner of the library.

"Thanks," Gojo said, flashing a dazzling smile. He made his way to the physics section, but M/N couldn't help but watch him for a moment longer, captivated by his presence.

A few minutes later, M/N heard footsteps approaching again. Gojo returned, this time holding a thick book on advanced physics. He looked around, then made his way back to M/N's table.

"Mind if I sit here?" Gojo asked, gesturing to the empty seat across from M/N.

"Sure, go ahead," M/N replied, a bit surprised. The library was mostly empty, so Gojo could have chosen any other spot.

Gojo settled down and opened his book, but after a few minutes, he glanced up. "What are you working on?"

"History homework," M/N replied, feeling a bit self-conscious under Gojo's gaze.

"History, huh? Not my best subject," Gojo admitted with a grin. "What specifically?"

"The French Revolution," M/N said, showing Gojo his notes.

"Ah, revolution and all that. Sounds intense," Gojo remarked. "Need any help? I'm not an expert, but I can try."

M/N chuckled. "Thanks, but I think I got it. How about you? Advanced physics sounds tough."

Gojo shrugged. "It's not so bad. I actually enjoy it."

For the next hour, they both worked on their assignments, occasionally exchanging comments and small talk. M/N found himself relaxing in Gojo's presence. Despite his reputation and the aura of mystery around him, Gojo was surprisingly easy to talk to.

When the bell rang, signaling the end of the period, Gojo packed up his things and gave M/N another one of his radiant smiles. "Thanks for letting me sit here. See you around?"