{2}

Author's pov

Hey bhukkad," Aarav teased with a smirk.

"F**k off, Singhania. I'm not in the mood to argue," jeia retorted sharply.

Just then, Saniya arrived with a food tray, her eyes widening in surprise. "Omg, Aarav! You're here!"

Aarav responded with a charming smile, causing Saniya to blush, while jeia couldn't help but cringe at the flirtatious exchange.

"Tumhara ho Gaya toh niklo yaha se (if you are done then go from here) we are hungry", jeia said feeling irritated
To which Saniya glared at her

Aarav got up and took 2-3 momos from jeia's plate and said "itne momos khaaogi toh aur phull jaogi (if you eat this much then you'll gain more weight)

"Tumhare baap ke paiso ka nhi khaa Rahi hu idiot so utho aur phuto" ( I am not eating from your father's money idiot so now get up and fuck off), she retorted glaring at him

"Enjoy your meal bhukkad".saying it he went away

Saniya took a seat as soon as aarav left
"What was the need of shooing him away he didn't do anything to you jeia?"
Jeia rolled her eyes
They continued eating...

Meanwhile in the hallway

Aarav's friend Sameer asked him, "Why do you like to pick on her?"

Aarav replied, "I don't understand. She seems to dislike me. Not that I am dying for her attention. I don't like her too, and that's the reason I like picking on her and seeing her getting irritated."

"Also, I like to defeat her in exams; she gets so worked up by it." He laughed saying the last sentence
Sameer sighed looking at him with suspicious eyes
"What?" Aarav asked
"Nothing." He replied

After sometimes

"The professor wrapped up the last lecture, indicating that the day at college had ended. Students began heading to their homes or hostels, marking the conclusion of another busy day on campus."

Saniya asked Jeia to wait outside while she went to the staff room. Jeia nodded and headed outside, where she noticed a beautiful butterfly fluttering near a cluster of flowers. She took out her phone and, with silent steps, began to approach the delicate creature. Just as she was about to capture the perfect shot, a small ball suddenly struck her head. The unexpected impact made her stumble, and the butterfly flew away, escaping her reach."

She looked in the direction from where the ball had come and realized it was Aarav, the infamous prankster. Rubbing her head where the ball had hit, she shouted, 'Andhe ho kya?'
Aarav approached her, took the ball from her hand, and said with a smirk,
'Oops, sorry, galti se mistake,'
He looked down at her as she glared at him

Just as he was about to walk away, she called out, "You know, I just saw a really big dog." She opened her arms wide to demonstrate its size, deliberately smacking him in the face in the process.
"Oops, sorry, galti se mistake," she said, echoing his words with a sly smile. Aarav's expression changed as he rubbed his cheek, realizing she just used his own trick

Aarav shot glare at her retreating back
As he made his way to the field, Aarav overheard a few guys talking nearby."Wasn't she Aarav's sister? What was her name?"
one of them asked.
"Parineeti," another guy replied.

"Yeah, her. I heard when she was in college, her MMS got leaked. Some dude did it," another chimed in.

A third voice joined in, "Yeah, I've seen her a few times. She's sexy as hell. Those curves, damn, I would die for them."

Aarav's blood boiled as he listened to their conversation, his anger escalating with each word. Without a second thought, he marched towards them, his fists clenched tightly. Grabbing the guy by his collar, Aarav unleashed a flurry of punches, fueled by his rage. "Meri behen ka naam apni gandi zubaan se lene ki himmat kese hui". (How dare you utter my sister's name with such filth") he growled through gritted teeth, his voice low and menacing.
The other two attempted to intervene, but their efforts were futile against Aarav's iron grip and relentless assault.

Aarav saw nothing but red as he continued to rain down blows upon them. Despite their combined efforts, they were no match for Aarav's athleticism and the fury driving his punches.