Characters

✨ Jeia Parmar✨

                  ✨ Jeia Parmar✨

Meet Jeia Parmar, a 23-year-old Gujarati girl, born and raised in Mumbai, currently in Delhi embarking on her final year of MBBS. Our sunshine girl with, a badass  has a bubbly persona,very  talkative  Sometimes clumsy, always a weirdo. Romance books, dramas and music are her solace and escape from  reality. Once called ugly .She cherishes the concept of love but is skeptical of marriage thanks to her parents .Her sunshine personality has a darker side due to a childhood incident, a trauma she never talked about

Her sunshine personality has a darker side due to a childhood incident, a trauma she never talked about

              ✨Vihaan Singhania ✨

Meet Vihaan Singhania, a 32-year-old titan of industry, the CEO of Singhania Global Enterprises. A hot bachelor,has a gaze that is feared  Despite his cold exterior, he harbors a soft spot reserved exclusively for his family; he can go to any extent to ensure his family's happiness and security. Mature beyond his years and practical with his life, Man of calm demeanor who navigates the world of business with eagle eyes. He is a reserved man of few words, always letting his actions speak. Despite his unavailability to love, he is bound to enter a marriage of convenience with his university friend for a business alliance, feeling that there's nothing wrong in marrying someone you don't love since he was always elusive for matters of the hearts.

 Despite his unavailability to love, he is bound to enter a marriage of convenience with his university friend for a business alliance, feeling that there's nothing wrong in marrying someone you don't love since he was always elusive for matters o...

            ✨Aarav Singhania✨

Meet Aarav Singhania, the youngest sibling of the Singhania family, 25 years old, his extroverted nature and boundless energy draws people to him
Despite his carefree demeanor, Aarav's heart is as pure as gold, his love for his family unwavering and unconditional.He despises his academic rival and arch-enemy, Jeia. He is immature and reluctant to fully embrace the responsibilities of adulthood. Aarav's carefree attitude often leads him into trouble.
As a heartthrob on campus, Aarav is the quintessential playboy, His inability to say no to any girl who asks him out has earned him a reputation as a ladies' man, but deep down, Aarav longs for something more meaningful than fleeting romance.