5

The next time happened when Jiraiya had taken the medicine. He could be fine for a few hours but it was always when the sun was setting did he act up. Kissing Kurotori seemed to help, not needing to go all the way wasn't necessary but damn did Jiraiya try to push that line. He kept rubbing himself on Kurotori but the male kept it strictly at this level now. But even that didn't last long even Tsunade and Orochimaru were horrified that Jiraiya would intentionally drug Kurotori to take advantage of him. 

They watched in muted horror as he slipped it into Kurotori's stew. It didn't work all the way but Kurotori could only watch as Jiraiya took advantage of him. Jiraiya didn't seem to care, he was laughing as he rode Kurotori. "Why won't you look at me?" Jiraiya asked as he bounced. "Oh you're trying not to come inside, aren't you? I'll get it from you. I want you to ruin me." 

"You are fucking crazy," Was Kurotori's reply as he reached into his top pocket to swallow the antidote. "Nothing in that head of yours except to grip and twist on my cock." 

Jiraiya laughed again as his hair was pulled on, Kurotori gaining strength to throw him off. Tsunade dismissed the Anbu, they didn't need to witness any more of this especially when it seemed Kurotori was going to finally give in to Jiraiya's depraved actions. Once Kurotori sensed there were only two of them, he and Jiraiya shared a meaningful glance. Kurotori stood up, Jiraiya crawling on his knees to kiss and suck on his cock. "Forgive me?" It was garbled as he was practically choking on the other's cock. 

Kurotori snaked his hand in Jiraiya's hair. Holding him tightly as he pulled him off. "This is all you want right? To be degraded by a mercenary, no sense of status." 

"No one's going to know," Jiraiya smiled up at him. "Please?" 

In response, Kurotori shoved him back on, down to the base as he leaned his head back. He enjoyed listening to the other choke. He let out a chuckle through his sigh as he pulled him back and forth on his cock. Jiraiya slurping on him didn't help the situation and with both of them under the influence, things took a dastardly turn. Coming down Jiraiya's throat were the gloves coming off, the way his eyes got blown wide at the feeling of swallowing such hot liquid. Kurotori got him on his knees, mounted him, and fucked the daylights out of Jiraiya. He didn't care how ruthless he was now, swallowing his seed with such bliss on his face made him go mad. 

Orochimaru watched the carnage and concluded that Kurotori was trying to spare Jiraiya some dignity because if this was how he fucked this wasn't two people, this was an animal preying on a human. Bruises bloomed across Jiraiya's skin, those claws of Kurotori's scratching his skin, beads of blood being visible. But still, Jiraiya bared his neck and was submissive.

"It's like he wants to be abused," Tsunade commented not knowing her thoughts lined up with Orochimaru's. 

************

Kurotori could feel how uncomfortable they were as Jiraiya lied to their faces about what happened. He did mention that Kurotori sexually helped him but it was brushed over like it wasn't a big deal. He nearly lost his devoid expression in exchange for laughter as if he didn't make the Sannin his bitch under their gazes the last three days. As if Jiraiya hadn't been begging to be abused six ways twice over. Like he didn't spend every waking moment sucking or taking cock. Still, he sat there and listened to Jiraiya weave his lies while smoking. 

"Kurotori here is the one who's been uncovering the Parlors all over the elemental nations," Jiraiya pointed to him. "If he hadn't recognized me I would have been auctioned off or end up dead." 

"What do you want as compensation?" Tsunade but on a brave face, the man now seemed blank but Tsunade remembered him vividly, the cruel smirk that could grace his face, the nasty words he could say to anyone. That body had driven Jiraiya crazy and now they were both sitting in front of them like what happened in the last week was just everyday business. 

"Nothing," He replied. "I wasn't even supposed to be here but he dragged me along." 

"You have to stay with me," Jiraiya whined, going back to his goofy self but Tsunade and Orochimaru knew what face he wore when he was alone with the other. 

"You're confused," Kurotori replied. "We've been having this argument since last night. He wants me to become a Konoha shinobi since my previous assignment has ended. I told him he's an idiot to take a wild mercenary you don't know to your village." 

"I do know you," He protested. "I know every part of you-" 

Kurotori smacked him over the head. "Don't say vague shit like that. You're clinging to me because of the hysterical bonding we went through. It was drug-induced, this is nothing but an after-effect." 

Jiraiya shed fake tears. "You ruined my chastity and now you want to skip out on responsibility." 

Kurotori gave him a complex look that turned into contemplation. "Do you care about that shit? With your reputation?" 

"I was a virgin," Jiraiya declared seriously. "Women have loose lips hence those clubs are goldmines for information. If there was anything I was serious about it was saving my chastity. I'm not a catch, I bring danger for being so high profile. I'm not good with money. I can die on my next assignment. You check all the boxes for someone I can marry. You're dangerous strong, you have money and you have enough good morals for me to overlook the underhanded shit you get up to as a mercenary." 

"I'll be extremely busy-" 

"You promised," Jiraiya looked ready to cry and Kurotori sighed. "It was because I was drugged wasn't it?" 

"Jiraiya-" 

He didn't even get to start as Jiraiya started to get up and walk away. Kurotori turned to his teammates with a serious expression. "He needs therapy when you all get back. Extensive therapy." 

"You wouldn't be opposed to traveling with us until the gate of Konoha right?" Tsunade asked as she had seen how attached Jiraiya had become.

"How would that help the situation? Giving false hope to him won't help the situation," He replied harshly. "It's bad enough as is." 

"We know, but making him compliant this way will be easier." 

Kurotori sighed and walked out to get Jiraiya who was already waiting. He was crouched on the ground, looking out at the pond. "We won." 

"Are you gonna marry me?" Jiraiya asked in a soft voice. 

"Of course I am. I asked you to submit. That I would never leave you. I meant every word you idiot," Kurotori sighed. "Get up so I can kiss you." 

Jiraiya complied and they shared a short kiss before pulling away. Kurotori combed through the white hair the other wore with a gentle expression on his face. "Did you enjoy your exhibition?" 

Jiraiya's eyes got blown wide again. "Don't start it now." 

"It's fine," Kurotori smirked. "We'll have plenty of time to revisit that." 

A/N- And we are done. Don't ask me what was going through my mind when I wrote this. I was a different person years ago but obviously, some things stayed. I kinda want to revamp this down the line with an actual plot.