4

"The dogs are telling me he reeks of Jiraiya and sex," The Anbu reported as they watched the mercenary go around buying herbs of various kinds. 

"Was it necessary to include the sex addition of the report?" Tsunade looked disturbed. 

"What I think he means is that he had sex with Jiraiya before coming here," Orochimaru kept his gaze narrowed on the person. "How recent?" 

"30 minutes ago," Was the prompt reply. Tsunade nearly flew into a rage but Orochimaru held her back from jumping the person. 

"We don't know if he's alone and he has Jiraiya vulnerable enough to be having sex. If we move in now he could send a signal to have him killed," He hissed at her. Tsunade took a deep breath and calmed down. Orochimaru was right, it was a delicate situation. Very delicate.

They followed him, watching as he left the market area and entered the forest. He walked to the river and crossed it to enter the shallow cave. If they tuned their ears with chakra they could make out what he was saying. "Raiya I'm back," His voice was soft, in contrast to his demeanor of unapproachable. 

In response came a rather lewd moan followed by what they assumed was the mercenary name. "Kuro~"

"I'm here, you're going to be fine," Kuro said as he came back outside with a cauldron which he filled with fresh water before taking it back inside. "Here get some water." 

"Did you send it?" Jiraiya's words were slurred. 

"Yeah, my crow said they rushed back to Konoha with your scroll," He came back outside with a different pot and started a fire. He boiled the herbs while checking in on Jiraiya. 

"I should thank you," Jiraiya said flirtaciously. "Come here." 

Kurotori rolled his eyes. "Stop offering sex, just jack off more." 

"It doesn't help," Jiraiya protested. "I want you to do it again. It only feels good with you. Please it's coming back." 

"I know," Kurotori sighed helplessly. "I'm going to feed you something that should speed up the process. The drugs Wudang uses come from Eastern Countries. If you weren't a shinobi you would have died already. I'm surprised they gave you twice the lethal dosage, but that only boosts your reputation of Jiraiya the Sannin." 

In response, Jiraiya only moaned. He had fallen back under the influence. They all listened to Jiraiya lose his mind to lust, calling for Kurotori in such a depraved manner. Kurotori went back in for Jiraiya only to submerge him in the cold river water. His body was covered in marks from sexual intercourse, his eyes were telling. He didn't seem to acknowledge anything but Kurotori. he clung to the mercenary, moaning weakly as he tried stripping off his boxers. 

"Just wait," Kurotori pleaded. "You have to drink this because fucking you for the past three days hasn't lessened the effect of the drug." 

"Just do it more, it's bound to work soon," Was Jiraiya's deranged reply as he forced Kurotori to kiss him. As Jiraiya kissed him, climbing into his lap to grind on him. Kurotori pulled out a tanto and the Konoha shinobi became on edge as the mercenary grabbed Jiraiya by his hair and bared his neck. 

"I should just stop wasting my time and kill you," His voice had gone cold. Jiraiya leaned into the tanto, cutting himself to get closer to him. Kurotori sighed. "You aren't even in your right mind. That's what parlors like Wudang deal in, driving away all rationale, only leaving beastly lust in its place." 

He licked the blood from the tanto before he dragged his tongue along Jiraiya's injured neck. Jiraiya moaned softly, becoming submissive as Kurotori sucked on his nipples turning them around so that Jiraiya was on his back, legs spread as he was stripped of what little clothing he had left. 

Tsunade felt sick watching what was happening but knew it was already too late to stop. Jiraiya needed the help and obviously, Kurotori was looking at alternatives to negate the effects of whatever Jiraiya was drowning in. She just didn't want to see her teammate like this, laid out so vulnerable. Having to trust a stranger to save him. Kurotori was used to Jiraiya's wants. He didn't waste any movement, he drove Jiraiya to the edge, cursing softly at the vitality he had. 

"He's been doing a lot in the past three days to know Jiraiya so intimately. It's disturbing how close they are, he touches Jiraiya like he's precious or something," Orochimaru was rather desensitized to the scene playing out. 

The Anbu squirmed watching one of their finest shinobi be so depraved. 

"His face is completely devoid of any emotion," Tsunade noted and it was true. Kurotori was fucking Jiraiya like an animal but the only indication he was enjoying it was the fact that he's hard. It seemed he was going through the motions, doing whatever Jiraiya said would make him feel better. 

Orochimaru turned to the Anbu present. "Everything from here on is being declared an S-rank secret. Any utter of this to anyone but the Hokage and those present now on this mission will guarantee the removal of your tongue. Not one word, not even in writing, this shall be reported orally." 

"Hai," They swore. 

'This is the best we can do for now. Monitor and observe.' 

It was about two hours before Jiraiya calmed down again. Kurotori pulled out and made a show of wrapping up the condom he used before burning it in the flames of the fire. "Why won't you come inside me?" 

"Because you aren't in your right mind," Kurotori took the medicine off the flames and set it aside to stew. "It's bad enough you have to be fucked by a man. The least I can do is not degrade you further by spilling inside like you're some common whore." 

Tsunade's respect for the man went up five levels even Orochimaru looked eased by the answer.

"But we're lovers," Jiraiya whined. 

Kurotori shook his head but he knew nothing could get through to him. "Next time-" 

"You always say that but still wear it," He snapped. 

"Because we're not-" He clamped his mouth shut when Jiraiya gave him the most vulnerable look Tsunade and Orochimaru had ever seen on his face. "Nevermind. I don't want to argue." 

"You hate me don't you?" Jiraiya looked next to tears. 

"No I don't Jiraiya." 

"Prove it," He challenged. "Next time." 

"Okay, next time."