Chapter 16

Author pov
Dr Zarlashta is going to khan havali for mahreen khan checkup .

Khan havali
In khan havali after having breakfast males of the family is going to their office except sahir khan and saad khan because saad is doing his work means sleeping in his room and sahir is waiting for someone. Sahir ap ne nhi jana office his mother asked. Jana ha ammi per deer se sahir said. Beta apki tabiyat toh theek ha na his mother asked being worried because she know her son is punctual and very serious about is work .G ammi jaan wo bs dr Zarlashta aarahe ha for dadijaan checkup sahir said .when the mother and son was talking a servant come and  said .khan bibi bari bibi ki doctor has come and waiting in guest hall .okay maheen khan said lo aagayi apki Doctor jao lelao unhe yaha . G ammi sahir said and walk towards guest hall .
When he enter in hall he see dr Zarlashta was sitting in of the couch and seeing him she standup and greet him .after seeing her wearing a olive green shirt and black pants he shake his head and take her inside without replying to her greeting. Rude she murmured and follow him.

When they enter in living they saw maheen khan waiting for them

When they enter in living they saw maheen khan waiting for them. Zarlashta respectfully greet her to which maheen khan also reply with love .the way Zarlashta was talking was impressing the mother son duo will not be a lie after few minutes sahir take her  to mahreen khan room .

Zar:Assalam o alikum dadijaan kesi ha ap .

Mahreen:walaikum assalam i am good she reply and put her hand on zar head and give her blessings and thank her for coming here.

Zar:there is no need to thank me you had call me your grand daughter. Ap ab  jab kahe gi aajaogi to which she smile.

After checkup zar asked her some question and make diet chat for her,
Here mr khan zar pass the diet plan to sahir .

Zar:Mr khan make sure she take her diet and medicines properly . INSHALLAH every thing will be fine in future.

Sahir:okay doctor.

Zar look at her watch and said now i have to go .

Beta have something and then go Mahreen khan said.

Next time dadijaan i had to perform a surgery too so i had to go for now zar said.to which she said okay but next time you had too .okay zar said with a smile and look at sahir and said bye .i will come to drop you outside sahir said to which she nodded and they both walk out

When they reach at entrance sahir offer her to drop hospital. I am going office he said to which she look at him being confuse why he is telling her that and said okay. I mean I can drop you  to hospital beacuse its on my way he said which is lie because they both know its in opposite direction.Thanks for the offer mr khan but I have my car she said and point towards her car .okay he said .they both move towards there cars and sit inside and look at eachother for last time and start there cars and goes to opposite directions.

Hi its been a long i had not post because of some issues but here is a small update i will post next chapter long .