3

Lu Fangyuan opened his mouth wide, his eyes scanning the helicopters, stunned and delighted at the same time.

He spoke haltingly: "Madam, are all these your helicopters?" He had just received a call from the chief, and he thought this lady was just an ordinary patriotic rich woman who only had one or two helicopters. He didn't expect her to be so rich.

Zhong Chu said: "These are only those that can arrive today, and some are on the way. We strive to complete all rescue operations as quickly as possible. If you have any needs, you can tell me directly, and I will contact someone to send the necessary items to you." She has confirmed that the large-scale aftershocks have passed. Her aircraft is also the best in performance and the quietest, and large-scale use will hardly cause aftershocks.

Lu Fangyuan's face became serious, he stood up straight, and saluted Zhong Chu: "I thank you on behalf of all the people who are suffering from the disaster, you are a good person!"

Zhong Chu's eyes were indifferent, but they seemed particularly long: "I hope that peace will be restored here soon." He paused and said: "Moreover, according to the approval process, the official helicopters can be increased immediately, and I just took advantage of the helicopters that can be dispatched at any time." It has been less than 24 hours since the earthquake.

Lu Fangyuan felt even more guilty. He shouldn't have put his personal emotions into work. He was not nice to such a kind girl, and then looked down on her because of her appearance.

Hou Village was full of dust, and almost all the houses collapsed. Some people who were not crushed under the building built a simple shed next to a collapsed tree.

Several women and children were lying inside, and some men who were still strong were trying to rescue them.

"Wuwuwuwu, my son! Why did he rush up the mountain at this time? I don't know what happened to him?" An old lady with silver hair had a sad face. A

woman holding a child next to her said in a hoarse voice: "Mom, Brother Feng will definitely be fine. He is so powerful outside, he will definitely be fine."

"I hope so too, but if he is fine, how could he not come back to find us?"

The sadness in the old lady's eyes almost turned into reality. Her son was usually the most filial. He was reluctant to eat and wear, and left all the good things to her, Xiaoru and the child. If he was still alive, he would not have abandoned the three of them and never come back. There was only one reason why he didn't come back, that is, he couldn't come back.

She was right, Hou Feng really couldn't come back, but he was not injured, but after he went to find help, the road was blocked and he couldn't come back.

"If you have the strength, come and help, Hou Erjia has been rescued!"

Xiaoru handed the child to Grandma Hou's arms: "Mom, I'll go and help."

Hou Erjia's head was covered in blood and he was in a coma. After seeing this, Hou Er broke down and cried: "Wife, wife, wake up! Wuwuwu, you are my only relative left, you can't leave me alone!"

"Oh my God! We have never done anything bad in our lives, we are all honest people, why are you like this to us!"

"When will the government send someone! Save us!"

For a moment, the remaining people were depressed, and everyone lowered their heads and remained silent. The usually tough man shed tears, dripping down.

These men are fine, they can hold on for a few days, but the people under pressure can't hold on! They sent people out to contact the outside world, but they couldn't get out at all, and the people outside couldn't get in. So, these people are so panicked. Their village had always been peaceful and harmonious, how could it suddenly suffer such a great natural disaster?