4

Qin Sheng's eyes were dull, like an emotionless robot.

Zhong Chu pinched his cheek subconsciously, but was immediately stopped by Wang Xiao. Seeing Wang Xiao's disapproving look, the corners of her mouth slightly raised, and she did not withdraw her hand, but directly hugged Qin Sheng. It

was strange to say that Zhong Chu had been to countless worlds, but had never raised a child. She thought she would travel to the time when the cannon fodder became an adult, but she did not expect to travel to the time when she was a cub.

Wang Xiao looked unhappy: "Miss, I know you are Qin Sheng's family member. But his current mental state cannot meet your expectations for a child. You are not a professional and don't know how to treat a child like Qin Sheng who has experienced major changes. Just like now, I suggest you let go of Qin Sheng. He is now resistant to strangers and doesn't like to contact others. You should get close to him step by step."

"Don't like to contact people?" Zhong Chu's tone was cold, she motioned Wang Xiao to look at Qin Sheng.

Wang Xiao looked over and his face changed immediately. Qin Sheng not only did not resist Zhong Chu, but hugged Zhong Chu's neck. Although there was still no expression on his face, he rested his chin on Zhong Chu's neck, and the whole person made a dependent look.

Zhong Chu gently stroked Qin Sheng's back: "Miss Nurse, I can hear from your words that you really love Qin Sheng. However, my feelings for Qin Sheng are not what you think. I adopted him not because I wanted an ideal child. It's because he is my relative. No matter what his personality is, I will care about him and love him."

Wang Xiao was stunned for a moment, she blinked, looking at the way Qin Sheng relied on Zhong Chu. Hey, this kid still has two faces!

But if this person really thinks like she said, Qin Sheng should have a better life in the future. She hopes that everyone who has suffered such hardships will have a good life in the future.

Zhong Chu held Qin Sheng's shoulders and let him look at her. Then he said solemnly: "Qin Sheng, I know you are a child with your own ideas, and you also know what has happened. I will not advise you to forget and move on. What I want to tell you is - you must live a good life to be worthy of them."

Qin Sheng knew who the "they" here were.

He just stared at Zhong Chu blankly, as if he didn't understand what he said.

Zhong Chu didn't intend to let him accept the facts all at once, but he took Qin Sheng with him when he helped in the next few days.

Qin Sheng followed Zhong Chu obediently, without making any noise, but the light in his eyes became brighter and brighter.

At the end of the rescue operation, Liu Cheng came to Zhong Chu, and she looked very anxious: "Chu Chu, the critically ill patients need to be transferred now, but our conditions do not allow it." She paused, as if she was a little embarrassed, but still said: "Chu Chu, I know you should have a very high position in Zhonghua. So I want to ask you, can you tell your boss about the current situation and ask him to help transfer these patients?"

She stared at Zhong Chu motionlessly with pleading in her eyes. She had no choice, most of the other patients with minor injuries had been transferred. The bodies of these critically ill patients cannot be transferred, and the conditions of the wards here were still satisfactory before. However, now the conditions of these patients have suddenly worsened.

She just reported it to her superiors, but in order to get more patients treated faster, she had to do two things at once, so she shamelessly came to Zhong Chu.

Zhong Chu's actions these days made her realize that she was by no means an ordinary doctor. Now she was doing this, and there was also an element of gambling. Because she knew that even if Zhong Chu was not an ordinary doctor, she could not have such great power.