Chapter 1

JENNIE POV  

I am Jennie Kim 21 years old, 2nd year of my college. I am from a middle-class family, my father works in an office while my mom is a housewife. My two elder brothers Kai and Mino are in their 3rd year of college, they are just 1 year older than me but still, they treat me like a baby. One thing I never told my family is that I always get fun of, cause my brother would take a huge action and my parents...they will I don't know so no I most of the time stay silent.

Today was a normal day both my brothers argued over a silly thing, Mom was cooking breakfast and Dad was getting ready. I was drinking my coffee when one of my brothers came into the kitchen.

"Hey, you know there will be a new transfer student joining today," Kai stated while chewing an apple and looking toward Jennie.

"Ohh yeah and you know she is an intersex." Mino also stated while looking at Jennie.

"Ok.. enough of pretending what you two want from me, you know right you both are terrible actors," Jennie said in a broad tone.

Mino sighed, "Come on, you should at least date someone, or else boys from my football team will start hitting on you. And that's the last thing I want." Mino sighed again and said, "Look we are not pressuring you if you don't want then that's also ok with me and Kai, but pls think about it." Mino pleaded with Jennie while scratching his head.

"Oppa I also want to date people but our college is not the right place everyone here is......idiots," Jennie said while sighing she didn't want to tell them what she was going through.

"I can understand Jen, but think about what I said she might be good," Mino said while winking in which Jennie laughed.

"Okk enough of this we are going to be late come both of you we have to catch our bus," Kai said while bringing Jennie's bag. The trio left their house after saying goodbye to them.

FAST FORWARD

IN THE SCHOOL

Everyone was talking about the new students who will join today, except me who don't care about them that much. here I was walking towards my class with a cup of coffee in my hand. I was in a hurry when all of a sudden i bumped into someone. the force was strong enough to make me fall and all my coffee was poured all over me, i could feel it burning my skin a bit.

"Are you blind you beger can't you see that someone was going?" Bona one of my classmate shouted at me but I can see that she was not the one I bumped into.

I look up and god there was woman standing in front of me. Her hair was raven and she was so gorgeous.

"I..I am sorry." I quickly said and ran away. I was so so embarrassed.

JISOO POV

I am Kim Jisoo 22 years old and i am in 2nd year of my collage. I never get along with my father cause after my mom died he quickly married another woman who had a child and that child is now my my step sister, Seok Kyung. My dad was having an affair with this woman behind my mom's back.

Well back to the present here I am eating my breakfast with my step sister, step mother and father.

"Sooya remember you have to do good this year. You're school life was horrible I was expecting more from you." Father said in a disappointed tone.

"I know dad, I know." Jisoo sighed she is tired of hearing the same thing. I glared at what she Seok - Kyung snickered hearing what dad said. "I am leaving, bye." I said while grabbing my bag.

"Jisoo you and Seok - kyung are in the same college go with her." Step mother said in which Jisoo just stared at her.

"She is not a child, she can go by herself." Saying this Jisoo left and entered her car.

When she reached her college everyone's attention was on her. She got out of her car and started walking towards her classroom while some girls were following her, when all of a sudden a girl bumped into her. Jisoo was neat and clean except the girl who bumped into her.

A girl who I don't know shouted at her. I was staring at her but I couldn't see her since her brunette hair was covering her face. She lifted her head and shit she was gorgeous. She had a small button nose, chubby cheeks, plump lips and black eyes. She was perfect except the coffee all over her.

"I..I am sorry." Saying this that girl quickly dashed off. I stared at her while she was running.

"Jennie really don't have any manners I don't know how she is the topper." A girl said.

That's where I understood that her name was Jennie but who cares. I entered my class and every girl was staring at me and waving at me. I looked around for an empty seat and I found one beside the girl name Jennie. I gose towards her and took a seat beside her, she was busy cleaning herself that she didn't even noticed me. suddenly she looked towards me and then gave me a small smile and again focused on cleaning herself.

"I am sorry again for bumping into you" Jennie mumbled to which Jisoo gave her a tshirt. Jennie looked at her confused.

"Change it the stain is clearly visible." Jisoo said not looking towards her.

Jennie said at the tshirt and then spoke, "You carry t-shirts everywhere." She asked curious.

"Dose it it matter to you?" Jisoo asked now staring at her to which Jennie shook her head, "Then go and change." Jennie took the t-shirt from her and quickly disappeared to change.

After 2 min she returned and took her seat. She noticed that Jisoo was staring at her.

"Is something wrong?" Jennie asked since Jisoo's full attention was on her. Jisoo just shook her and stared at the professor who entered the class.

"To be honest she looks good." Jisoo thought and gave her full attention towards the profesor. She wanted to do good this year because last year she just was safe.

"Good morning students since this a new year and new people for you, I will be giving you a group project which you to do in a team. In one team there will be 2 or 3 people that is into you, all the everyone." Professor said said and dismissed everyone since it was almost time for the next class.

Hearing about the group project Jennie sighed because she knew that no one wanted to be her partner. She started packing her things until...

"Be amy partner Jennie." Jisoo told her.