Coffee Numbers PT.2 (NSFW)

(Bottom: Bakugo)
(Top: Todoroki)

Bakugos POV:

Todoroki and I have gotten closer and closer each day. Ever since I kissed him at the park he's been acting a bit weird at the coffee shop, sometimes I'll see his hands shaking when he hands customers their coffees, and sometimes I'll catch him staring at me more when I come in to get the same damn thing I get every time....But today when I walked in and kissed him his hands started to shake and he was slower to make my coffee than usual.

The coffee shop closed hours ago, it's late at night now and it's just us in here.

"Oi, what the fuck has been your problem lately?" I finally ask.

"Hm? What problem?" He asks me, his hands shaking as he tries to hand me my coffee. My sharp gaze flicks down to his jerky hand and I immediately scowl before moving my own hand, gripping his wrist hard enough for him to stop shaking.

"Don't gaslight me dumbass...Tell me what the fuck is wrong with you"

Todoroki moves his gaze down to my hand before flicking his gaze back up to my eyes before he finally responds.

"All I've been able to think about is fucking you....And since we haven't done it yet it's been bothering me so much and I don't know why"

Godamnit, he's so damn blunt with his words it's frustrating.

"What....The fuck, Icy hot? We've only been dating for a fucking week and now you wanna have sex with me already?"

"I know it sounds horrible. But, you asked me whats bothering me and I responded...So, don't be mad at my reason when you asked in the first place"

"Shut the fuck up and don't tell me what to do, Icy Hot"

"Let go of my wrist."

"I said don't tell me what to do!!"

"I said let go!!"

There's suddenly a hand being wrapped around my throat from across the counter, pulling me as close to himself as he can, the hand around me is getting colder and colder by the second.

"How about...You just listen to me for once Katsuki?" Todoroki whispers close to my ear. My heart pounds in my chest and I immediately move my hand to his hair, pulling it as hard as I can away from me which causes Todoroki to let go and fly backwards, his back hitting the wall behind the counter. Todoroki immediately looks up at me with something dominant behind his eyes.

"Get behind this counter Katsuki."

"Don't tell me what to do."

Todoroki is getting frustrated with me and it's easy to see....He's never acted like this before. He's usually blunt with his words sure, but he's also nice in a way....And very understanding from what I've seen. However, I've never seen him this-

Suddenly I'm being pinned against a wall and I immediately feel warm lips at my neck...I was so focused on thinking that I didn't even notice the fucker come around the godamn counter.

"Give into me Katsuki."

"How....Many times am I gonna have to tell you to.."

My words get cut off by a soft gasp when Todoroki pulls my hair to get more access from my neck.

"Not tell me what the f-fuck to do?"

"Your gonna listen to me...And your gonna listen to me very well Katsuki, thats what your going to do."

"Fuck off!"

My shirt is immediately being ripped off of myself from behind me. I take my chance and try to make a run for it but Todoroki uses his quirk, shielding the exit with a huge block of ice.