Chapter 4 Headache

Daylight shone through the two large windows, the room was painted in a white creamy color and the floors were a dark grey wood floor. The windows went from the floor to the ceiling and in between them was a wall and a small round table with a big vase with flowers. On the walls hung frames with pictures of nature, thin light-green curtains decorated the windows and made the room a bit cozier.

On the opposite side of the windows was a hospital bed and to the right of it was a white nightstand, to the left of the bed was two white wardrobes and a door that led to the bathroom. The bedding was white and had a green blanket by the feet, on the left side stood a monitor beeping showing the heartbeat, attached to it was also an iv drip that was connected to the man in the bed.

Hunter opened his eyes as he was awoken by the light coming in in the room, as he opened them he immediately closed them grunting. The light was strong and made his headache worse, he opened them again but this time he squinted. He looked around the room as he slowly sat up in the bed, as he felt something on his arm he looked down and saw the iv drip and the heart monitor attached to his finger. He felt his headache stab him in the head again and as he grunted in slight pain, he brought his free hand and placed it on his head. As he sat there trying to calm his headache down the door to the right opened and in stepped a woman in a white robe, on her chest was her name embroidered, Dr.Lyn Michaels.

"I see you are up!" her voice light and smooth, she walked over and grabbed a chair that Hunter hadn't noticed in the right corner next to the nightstand. She took it and placed it next to him and sat down, she had a small black clipboard in her hands with a pen attached to it.

"I have a few questions for you, I hope you are willing to answer and if you have any just ask!" she grabbed the pen and a click came from it as she brought it down towards the paper.

"Where am I?" Hunter said in a raspy tired voice.

"Aaa, I guess you would want to know that before we begin. You are in the Lunar pack hospital, one of the warriors was a bit to rough last night so the alpha made arrangement to get you some treatment" she looked at him with a smile.

"The Lunar pack, huh?" Hunter said in a low voice "I want to speak to your Alpha right now" he looked at her with determination.

"Sigh" "I thought this might happen" Dr.Lyn stood up and walked over to the door and opened it, Hunter saw that it lead to the hallway but before he could have a better look in stepped a big man. The man's face was grim and looked stern, he looked to be in his late forties to early fifties and it seemed he didn't miss a day in the gym. The door closed behind him and the doctor walked back to the bed and sat down on the chair and crossed her legs, she smiled at Hunter and then began to speak.

"This is our Alpha of The Lunar pack, Alpha Theador" she gestured to the man standing by the edge of the bed. Alpha Theador gave a slight nod towards him but his expression remained the same, in response Hunter did the same. The air in the room was filled with static and Dr.Lyn became uncomfortable making her squirm in her chair, it wasn't until she spoke up that the two men eased.

"Alpha... please, I cant do my work if you guys act like this" her voice was low and she sounded timid. Alpha Theador gave a sigh and looked away from Hunter and walked over to one of the windows and looked out.

"Thank you" she looked up at Hunter but his focus was still on the Alpha "mr Stones, it would be much appreciated if you stopped staring at our Alpha and challenging him" and with that Hunter let out a snort and turned his attention to Dr.Lyn.

"This might not be what you want to hear but... as you know last night you got knocked over and as a result you now have a concussion. I recommend you stay in bed for a few more days and rest, then there is the issue of..." before she could continue Hunter cut her off.