Chapter 2

Time Skip :

author pov

after having dinner jungkook went to bed and laid beside y/n hugging her like a snake.he kissed her neck jk: "goodnight babygirl."

in the morning

y/n wakes up from her beauty sleep. and feels a strong arm wrap around her waist. y/n didn't got shocked. cause sometimes jk sleeps hugging her. but she ignore it thinking it's his habit to sleep while hugging something without thinking further y/n went to kitchen to prepare jungkook's breakfast or else he gonna shout on her again or break things like a crazy man , y/n was arrenging food on the table like a cute girl while humming a song, when she noticed that her husband is coming towards dining table being totally cold and ready for office.

jungkook didn't look at y/n for once and set on the chair straightly.

y/n: "j-jungkook what u w-want to eat?" jungkook didn't say a word and took the bowl of black noodles.
after taking a bite jk quickly throw the food harshly. y/n flinched due to his sudden act.

jk: "IS THIS A FOOD?? DON'T U KNOW I CAN'T TAKE SPICY FOODS". y/n: "s-sorry jungkook. i-i did i-it by m-mistake"

jk got up from the chair being mad and kicked it harshly. now y/n is crying mess without saying anything jk went out from there. after jk left y/n wiped her tears and cleaned the mess.

after 2 hours

y/n is now watching tv. and laughing, crying at the same time seeing a movie. suddenly she got a call from her mother-inlaw. she quickly pick up the call.

y/n: "hello mom! how are u?"

Mrs jeon : "um fine sweety. how are u too"

y/n: "we r also fine mom."

Mrs. jeon : "sweety u know what day is today?"

y/n: "it's Saturday. why?"

Mrs.. jeon : "ahh no no no. today is something special."

y/n : "what mom?"

Mrs jeon : "today is jungkook's birthday!!!"

y/n: "really?"

Mrs jeon : "yeah. and i guess he already went to his office. so don't waste ur time sweety. quickly make a cake for him and go to his office. he really likes home made cake."

y/n : "b-but mom!"

Mrs jeon : "no buts. don't feel shy baby. i will call his assistant did u go to his office or not."

saying this mrs jeon cut the call. y/n is now helpless. she can't even say it to to mrs jeon that whenever she went to jungkook's office, he scolded her. also she can't say no to her cause she is her only mother.

yes, y/n is an orphan. she just has a cousin brother who lives out of country. she doesn't talk that much to him. so when y/n was 14 years old her parents died. and later she got to know that her and jk's parents arrange their marriage before their dead.

mrs jeon always loves y/n. in fact all the members of jk's family like y/n without his one cousin sister lemin.

y/n: "mom loves me very much. no plm.i will get scolded once again.and also i didn't wished him in the morning and he also didn't eat. it was may fault why did i added spice in his
food???
now i have to solve it"

after 1 hour

y/n is finish making a cake. and now she is changing clothes. y/n is really a stylish girl. she likes to wear fashionable things. ofcaurse she has to because she is the wife of a big businesses man

after getting ready y/n went out from the house , y/n went to the office walking like a model but also cutely. now she is in the hall infront of jk's office room.

To be continued