The 3 Arrows.

In the deliverance of one man, about 3 were sit in silence among the marbles of a falling nation. These 3 were the proprietors, the firestarters of a civil war: The CEO of Nexus, a multi-billionaire company of advanced devices, Albert B. John. A doctor and pharmacist of the CDC, and a representative of the court, a lawyer and expriest Freddie Conan. They were discussing amidst the Judge who were busy grinding over his weapons, they spoke in whispers.

"This will be turning point for us, gentlemen. Our groundwork of a great movement hails here in our hands." said Freddie, flipping through his notes.

"Like you know things about the future of our little regime, Mr. Conan." He answered, "What kind of turning point you're expecting?"

"All we can believe towards what our choices are. There's little equity in the Lord's gifts, that's so! Look around you, study the Judge."

"We done studied him." Said Albert, lending his back towards the chair he sat on. He tapped his pen on the glass-made table, and looked towards the others with a nod.

"Mayhaps he ain't your liking, but the man's a hand at anything. I've never seen him turn to a task but what he didn't prove clever at it."

The lawyer guided the others as they entered a private office, not disturbing the Judge. He continued,

"He speaks the mouth of many men, men that are indigenous, even the indians! He can speak the mouths of even the most complex wordings I've ever heard!"

"Such as?" Albert asked again.

"He speaks the words of the Japanese, the Chinese even the Russians! He talked to men who don't speak our language and he spoke right up in their own languages. Even Swahili, the language of the middle east. Asked where he'd learned it, and you know what he said? Said, off the people who uttered those phrases. I couldn't learn it off from about 10 men, but all he took was one."

"I somewhat discourage those facts but through what he had done up to this point, I might believe some facts." The pharmacist shook his head as he sit down on the office table.

"The gifts of the Almighty are weighed and parceled out in a scale peculiar to himself. It's no fair accounting and I don't doubt but what he'd be the first to admit it and you put the query to him boldface. That great hairless thing. You wouldnt think to look at him that he could outdance the devil himself now would ye? God the man is a dancer, you'll not take that away from him. And fiddle. He's the greatest fiddler I ever heard and that's an end on it. The greatest. He can cut a trail, shoot a rifle, ride a horse, track a deer. He's been all over the world. Him and the president they sat up till breakfast and it was Paris this and London that in a hundred of languages, you'd have give something to of heard them. The president's a learned man himself he is, but the judge. Oh... It may be the Lord's way of showing how little store he sets by the learned. He's an uncommon love for the common man. Whatever could it mean to one who knows all? Godly wisdom resides in the least of things! So that it may well be that the voice of the Almighty speaks most profoundly in such beings living in silence themselves."

He grabbed a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up using his own match, looking towards the two. "God speaks in the least of creatures."

"If I had to ask," Albert said, "God speaks in the least of creatures you quoted, and somehow in your perspective, the voice of God is being transmitted to his brain. All priests has heard of the voice of God, but the judge... Does the voice speaks to him?"

"The Judge..." Conan said, he didn't answer.

"I've seen him once, or twice before. In Amsterdam back when I was attending the Tech Convention. 2015 it was."

"Every man in this world, known or not, claims to have seen that soutysouled rascal in some other place. Many man have."

"Does he have any family background, any educational backgrounds at all?" Conan asked to the two.

"I investigated it, and I found nothing. Not many institutions in this world, not even those in the east knows of him and had his name on the boards. All empty."

"What came the learned man? A saying goes." The pharmacist replied. Smirking.

"I once saw him running down the mill on Fort Bragg, North Carolina. I can't imagine how he can carry such weight, a howitzer with his bare hands! And you know what he did with it? He smacked a car with the howitzer and nearly destroyed it. I don't know why he was there, but it was certainly his peak strength. He has the strength no man could ever had. A howitzer alone would be carried out by 2 men at once."

"And... what's he a judge of?"

"What?"

"What's he a judge of?" Albert said with his eyebrows rising.

"What's he a judge of?" Conan said,

"What's he a judge of."

He looked towards thedoor behind him and looked to the others, "Ah... Hush now gentlemen, theman will hear you all. His ears is like a fox."