In Echoes of Hell, In Silence of Heaven

"Drink up." A man said, "Drink up, this night thy soul may be required of thee." He continued. Another man took out the glass, he watched over the liquid smearing over the innards of the glass. He drank. Behind the two men were a massive window, which lay in providence of America's new fire. Indeed, it was a time of its year. The yells and wails of a thousand men cried over the horizon, shed fire across the pennisula with hatred and rage. Lay on the gates of the building, guards on the groundwork of defiance, trying their best to maneuver over the crowd that spilled blood. It was chaos all and all.

On the building, a large emblem shines along with the fire. It was a corporation of sorts, the crest shares and invokes a deep meaning towards the solitude of corporatocracy. Underlined on the side are words marking its name, "Nexus." A billionaire company on the verge of its final shackles. They have made their intelligence model well to the point it can accurately calculate every single move a strategist might do and undo.

The architecture of the model, altered from its intentions, that is of a box with shining lights flickering in order. It was colorful, yes but it all serves its purpose to work. In front of him lay the table of the two men, Albert John and a man he calls himself judge. He doesn't own any courthouse, nor does he had relations with the councils of justice. No, he was there for something. As the AI had helped John, paving his way towards survival, the model cannot predict what will the judge do. He exists beyond of any man-made thinkers.

He drank a glass of wine, later he sat his back on the chair like a living sperm whale. Humongous, fearmongering like Moby Dick in his prime. "What troubles you?" Said the judge. "This conflict, it never ends." Albert answered, "Like any conflict, it wouldn't end without a sudden fraction." The judge said. He talked to the judge like it was his friend, though he is just a guest.

"I want to profit out of this, in a way that it could improve the well-being of our nation. We could stand independently." He requested. The judge rolled his chair to the side, granting him the full view of his window. "Independence is a futile approach towards a roaring fire, because without help, you simply burn within it. Joining the carcass of the ashens. To profit out of war is to deliberately gain wealth but for the sake of no collective, as the nation itself is burning beneath your breath." The judge smiled, grinning over to him, slightly chuckling.

"The AI knows what to do, he's my only servant. He can save this nation! I trust on my model carefully, and no matter what happens I will be the hero everyone needs. It just needs time to predict the moment." Albert said with an exclaiming tone, his words uttered trust but he himself is unsure of the future. The judge stood from his chair, towering over him despite him standing too. He weaved his hand like a showrunner, aiming towards the other skyscrapers standing. "Pick an organization, any one. Look there, Meta. They proclaim of a better world using a software that could run a thousand man but the dreams were vanquished. Over there, Colt. A company working for the guns, and remains a samaritan to the people. Their motivations shed blindness towards what treacherous deeds one use might be."

He approached Albert, and ducked down to whisper. "But I can still help you. To further our reaches, I can only support you with this endeavor you shall chase. The only output to your getaway, is to implement yourself to the behest of your puppet." He and the judge looked towards the AI, sitting there conveniently, tracking numerous data all at once. Assimilating them ubiquitously. "You mean... I merge with my own model?" "It is the only way, the equipment is there for you. Aside from having a soft body with such a strong soul, one must adhere to such a strong body as well. You can never die, yet you can never sleep."

The judge assures,and Albert then shook his massive hand. He nodded, the judge smiled. Soonafter, he guides the leader of his own corporation to a casket built in steel.Wires coming out from each hole, and he slept in it. The judge could only see,he grinned as he sleep. His soul transferred. Out of the AI nor Albert'sexpectations, the judge guided him towards hell. His own hell of insanity.