Part 1: Into the Night

Sarah's footsteps echoed through the dense forest, the moonlight barely penetrating the thick canopy above. Shadows danced around her, twisting and contorting as if they had a life of their own. The air was heavy with the scent of damp earth and decay, sending a chill down her spine.

A haunting melody drifted through the trees, its origin impossible to pinpoint. It was a tune Sarah had never heard before, yet it filled her with a sense of foreboding. She quickened her pace, her heart racing with each step.

Suddenly, a figure emerged from the darkness ahead, its features obscured by shadow. Sarah froze, her breath catching in her throat as she watched the figure draw closer. It moved with an unnatural grace, its movements sending shivers down her spine.

Then, a voice sliced through the silence, chilling and cruel. "Lights are off. It's dark here. Only you and me here," it whispered, the words hanging in the air like a death sentence. "You can't hide from me, cause I can see you from behind. You can't escape from me. I will take you away with me. I can kill anyone who tries to take you away from me."

Sarah's blood ran cold as the figure reached out towards her, its touch like ice against her skin. With a scream, she turned and fled into the night, the echoes of the chilling song following her every step.

Hello I'm new here writing my first hope you'll like it♡⁠˖

Comment and voteෆෆ