"old farm house"

With a blood-curdling scream, Sarah jolted awake, drenched in cold sweat. The room was bathed in the soft light of dawn, and the nightmare slowly faded from her mind. She realized she had been dreaming all along, and the fear that had gripped her heart slowly ebbed away.

Just then, the door burst open, and her worried mother rushed in, her eyes filled with concern.

"Sarah, are you alright? I heard you scream," her mother exclaimed, wrapping her arms around her trembling daughter. Sarah clung to her mother, grateful for the familiar warmth and comfort that she provided.

"What happened honey why you shouted so loud?? Sarah's mother questioned" I had a horrible dream," Sarah stammered. "I was in the old farm house and I felt like someone was watching me. It was terrifying."

Her mother comforted her, reassuring her that it was just a bad dream and nothing more. But Sarah couldn't shake the feeling that something was not right in that old house.

As she drifted back to sleep, the image of her grandparents' farm house haunted her dreams once again. And this time, the whisper calling her name was louder than ever before.

Feeling a bit shaken from her nightmare, Sarah decided to take a long, hot bath to help calm her nerves. The warm water helped to relax her tense muscles and ease her mind. As she soaked in the tub, the events of the night started to fade away.

After her bath, Sarah wrapped herself in a cozy robe and made her way to the kitchen for breakfast. The smell of coffee and bacon filled the air, bringing a sense of comfort and familiarity.

Her mother greeted her with a warm smile and a plate of eggs and toast. As they sat at the table, Sarah recounted her dream once again, feeling a sense of relief in talking about it.

Her mother listened attentively, offering words of reassurance and comfort. She reminded Sarah of the happy memories they had shared at the old farm house and how it was just a place filled with nostalgia.

After breakfast, Sarah felt a renewed sense of peace and clarity. The nightmare was still fresh in her mind, but she was determined not to let it hold power over her.

With her mother by her side, Sarah felt safe and loved. Together, they cleaned up the kitchen and made plans for the day ahead. As they moved through the house, the shadows seemed less ominous, and Sarah felt a renewed sense of strength.

The nightmare may have shaken her, but Sarah knew that she was not alone. With her mother's support and the warmth of the morning sun streaming through the windows, Sarah felt ready to face whatever challenges may come her way. And as they stepped outside, the old farm house seemed to hold a new sense of peace and tranquility.

Heyy cuties don't forget to vote and comment 🖤

What twists do you think will be in this story??