14

Its been a month ,since thyme and kavin seeing each other .
Day by day kavin falling for thyme deeply .kavin also get bully by pam,s gang .
They don,t like him they think kavin is a slut and he seduce thyme .
Although thyme and kavin don,t confirm there relation but
one day pam and his gang come ,s school early they heard some noise from there class when they look inside the class they got shocked because thyme and kavin are kissing each mouth. after that day they bad mouth about kavin calling him slut or what not .

On monday after

Thyme want to see kavin he goes to there class he saw pam and his gang surrounded kavin and pam pour juice on kavin head.thyme loose his mind he open the door and tell whole class who ever mess with kavin,means they mess with thyme .because kavin is thyme, s boyfriend.

Kavin

I was sitting in my sit suddenly pam and his gang come they started talking shit about me .
its been a month they bad month about me .
I don't wanna fight so I don't say anything.
Suddenly I feeling some liquid on my head .
before I can react someone burge in class room .and that someone is thyme.
Thyme scroll them and told hole class I am his boyfriend.
Its first time he say that ,before that I always feel that ,maybe he is embarrassed because of me so he don't tell anyone that I am his boyfriend .
but today he tell I am so happy

After that he took me to dinner

We eat dinner and he bring me to one of his penthouse . he kissed me slowly .
after some time we kiss each other hungrily
I saw his eyes it is filled with lust and love , he kiss my neck ,my collarbone, he remove my shirt and take my n*****le in his mouth he suck them . he laid me in his bad . and remove my pants with my under garments .
i am laying naked in front of him . then remove his shirt and pant with his under garments .
I saw his c**k it is huge .
I gulp in fear . don't worry love ,if you are not ready we don't do anything he says .
th Thyme I am re ready baby
but
I stop him by kiss . he put his one finger in my hole
I hissed in pain and soon the pain is turn into pleasure ,then he put two finger, then three, and lastly he put his cock .
he gave me time to adjust with his cock .
after some time  he thrust hard inside me ,I feel both pain and  pleasures  .
I come two times already and then thyme says I am comming and he comes inside me .
We both laid on bad after cleaning ourself .

Thyme

Finally today Is the day kavin says yes to me .finally I ruined him . its hard to get him ,but I did it .
I finally fuck him .we laid on bed .
suddenly he laid his head on my heart .
he said today I am so happy thyme you fight for me.
You told whole school I am your boyfriend. I really love you thyme ,I really do .
please don't leave me ,I can't take that .
I am so happy you are my first in everything my boyfriend, my first kiss ,my first love and my first time . is also with you
with that he kissed on my heart and he sleep .

But after hearing him I feel something on my heart. I feel bad what I did to him. I push that feeling side and sleep . I do like spending time with him he is nice person .
But I don't know if I love him.
I do like him but don,t love him.