A Spying Couple

Blueys POV

Kenzie and I were on a date in the park when we saw Diego and Bingo setting up a picnic.

We hid behind by a tree and listened in to what they were talking about.

"To be honest Diego, I'm sorry for dumping all my problems on you after just meeting you."

"Like I've said Bingo, I did it to protect you. I knew someone such as yourself could not have been so angry normally, obviously something was up and you needed a friend."

Diego and Bingo began to talk normally for while, sharing interests and simple things started to unfold into romantic instances.

"Bingo, you've got a bit of gravy, here hold still." Diego took a napkin and wiped the gravy off my sisters muzzle, maker her giggle a bit. "Diego, that isn't necessary!" She laughed, "Id counter that." He replied. They both laughed.

"Hey uh Diego?" Bingo asked, "Something on your mind Bingo?" He asked my sister.

"This is a bit of an odd question, but earlier you mentioned the word, 'date'. Do you actually like me or...?" Bingo was intrigued, and Diego had no problem answering.

"Bingo, I'll be honest, I do. Sorry if it made it awkward at all, I had just hoped we could get closer. I do enjoy our time together and I was hoping we could be able to get there." He replied.

My sister took Diego's paw, and flat out told him, "Id like that as well, what'd ya say Diego? Wanna give it a shot?" She asked.

Diego nearly jumped for joy, but calmed himself, "Id like that Bingo." And he kissed my sister. "I'll be here for you, always." He told her.

Kenzie and I looked at each other and smiled, I felt like my sister had found someone for her. I was happy. Most importantly, Bingo was happy.

We were about to get up when,

"Bluey? Mackenzie? What're you two doing here?" Bingo had got up and came around the tree, she had found us.

"Were you two spying on me?" She asked.

"Not intentionally, but yes." Kenzie answered. "We initially were in the park on a date ourselves, and we stopped by this tree. Sorry for that." He explained.

Bingo didn't seem mad after the explanation, and went back to Diego after some time. We had exchanged looks before she wondered off.

"That was close, thanks Kenzie." I thanked my boyfriend.

"Not a big deal, but I'm not sure your parents know, so it's best to let Bingo come out and say something to them." He told me.

"Right."