53. Family Shopping

The early morning sun cast a golden glow over the house as Jungkook returned from his morning jog

As he stepped through the front door, he was greeted by the heartwarming sight of Jungmin dressed in an adorable bunny outfit, crawling determinedly across the floor toward him.

Guys he doesn't have 6 fingers okay😭
It's AI fault🥴

Jungkook's heart swelled at his cuteness.

"Well hello there my little bunny" he said smiling and crouching down to scoop Jungmin into his arms.

Jungmin's eyes lit up as he recognised his father. "D-Da...dada" he stuttered his tiny voice filled with excitement and effort.

He smiled and hugged Jungmin tightly showering him with kisses.

On the couch, Jimin smiled cradling Minkook in his arms.

Minkook was wearing a cute outfit as well, his chubby cheeks rosy with health.

"He looks so much like you Jungkook" Jimin said his voice full of warmth.

"So I couldn't resist dressing him up in that bunny outfit."

Jungkook laughed still holding Jungmin close.

"He does doesn't he? Thank you for dressing him up Jimin. He looks absolutely adorable" Jungkook said sitting on the floor with Jungmin on his arms.

Jimin smiled and walked over joining Jungkook and Jungmin on the floor.

Minkook reached out a hand to touch his brother's bunny ears giggling softly.

"They're our little angels" Jimin said, kissing Minkook's forehead.

Jungmin, still in his father's arms, tried again. "Da...Da-dy" he said, his voice a mix of determination and joy.

"That's right, Jungmin! You're doing so well" Jungkook smiling and kissed his forehead

Minkook look at Jungkook and babbled happily his tiny hands reaching out toward Jungkook.

"Da-da" Minkook echoed his voice sweet and clear.