why lee subin should become an alcoholic

when subin told the girls they could finish all of their arguments at home, she didn't mean the minute they stepped into the door of their house

when subin told the girls they could finish all of their arguments at home, she didn't mean the minute they stepped into the door of their house. this whole ordeal was really pushing her to consider alcoholism because jesus christ could these girls argue.

"just admit it! i don't know why you're being so defensive, you wouldn't be so defensive if it weren't true!" she questioned how dasom hadn't lost her voice at this point, squeezing her eyes shut as she pushed her head back into the cushions of the couch.

"and what if it is true!? then what!? what if i said that you were right, that i have been fooling around with sunghoon, then fucking what!? dasom!?" minjeong screamed back, damn near yanking her hair out with the way she gripped her roots.

and subin knew that yunghwa was least likely to get into anything physical with any of her friends which is why it sent her into a flurry of panic when the said red haired girl emerged from her room, slamming her door closed behind her.

"i swear to god! you two are so fucking childish! is it fun? do you find it fucking entertaining to play around with people's feelings!?" she matched their energy almost immediately, glaring harshly at the pair. "i know good and well, some people struggle with expressing their feelings, let alone admitting them. but you two have no right to put sunghoon in the middle of this ugly mess!" she exclaimed.

and then that started another round of shouting and arguing, finger pointing and glaring. subin winced at the words they threw at each other, pressing her fingernails into her palms as tears collected at her waterline.

she hated to see her friends argue, especially over something that could be so easily fixed if only they were grown enough to admit their own feelings. she wanted nothing more than to scream over them, to spill every single one of their little secrets and hopefully fix everything.

but she knew it would do anything but that. because then they would be angry at her instead of each other. and if there was one thing that would be worse for a person with such a small circle of comfort, it would be being the one the anger was directed towards. because that meant that you were the odd one out. that meant that she would have absolutely no one until they decided she was worthy of forgiveness.

so spilling the secrets she promised to keep under wraps was out of the question, instead she would have to sit here and stare blankly at the wall as they argued.

"i don't understand why it concerns you."
"and i don't understand why you two can't just admit that you're fucking in love with each other!"

subin had to get out of there. she decided that she'd leave, maybe call yeonjun to keep the girls from going at each other physically, but she couldn't stay there any longer.

they didn't even notice her slipping out, clad in an all black outfit as she disappeared into the night. she had no idea where she was going, but she figured she'd find that out once she was in her car.