Submission - Part 2

Cole knew exactly what he wanted next, but there was no elegant way that his mind could come up with to command Gideon to give him head. It was easy enough to tell him to kneel, but Cole was too shy to just ask Gideon to suck a cock without breaking out laughing at himself. Maybe if he did this more often, he could, but right now, the idea was ludicrous. Instead, he shoved his sweatpants down his thighs a little more desperately than he intended and threaded his fingers through Gideon's hair.

It was thick and did not have any product in it. Cole enjoyed the way it felt so soft in his fingers. He ran them through it over and over again until Gideon's eyes fell shut. His eyelashes were dark like his hair, long and utterly beautiful, brushing against his cheekbones. Also gathered high on his cheeks and nose, easy to overlook because they were so faint, was a dusting of freckles. Cole's heart squeezed.

He leaned down and pressed their lips together. Gideon was always the one who cradled the back of Cole's head, his neck, or his whole body in his big hands, but now Cole threaded his fingers through Gideon's hair and tipped his head exactly where he wanted it to lick into his mouth. And Gideon let him.

Once Cole was satisfied with that, he leaned back and pushed Gideon between his legs. He'd said it before, and he'll say it again—Gideon is a master at giving head. But this was on a whole new level. As that head bobbed up and down in his lap, Gideon's hands remained on his own thighs because Cole had not told him what to do with them yet.

It was a heady experience for Gideon to just go along with what he wanted. It was a bit scary. Cole liked to let himself go during sex because he always had to have so much control over his body and its reactions in the past. And that was true, but he also had very little control over those situations in general. And seeing Gideon do what he wanted simply because he told him to was a counterpoint to the whatever they want mantra that ruled his life for so long.

Sure, he found his pleasure and kept rigid control in the ways that he could. But, in the end, it did not matter if he wanted something or if he did not. It was always wrung from him regardless. Not right now. Right now, it was whatever he wanted. And that made his hands shake and his heart feel primed to flutter right out of his chest.

He pushed Gideon's head down experimentally. When he received no resistance, he started tentatively thrusting upward, pushing down at the same time so that Gideon's nose pressed into Cole's navel and his throat swallowed the head of his cock. Gideon let out a muffled, wet moan and Cole threw his head back and panted.

He worked himself close, until his thighs trembled, then clenched his fists in that soft hair and lifted Gideon away. His cock slipped from between Gideon's lips and slapped down on his belly with a wet plop. Gideon peered up through those devastating lashes, now wet with clinging tears from the couple of times he gagged. He licked the spit off his lips, looking messier than he ever had during sex.

Cole gave him a small smile and brushed a lock of hair out of his eyes. "I won't think any less of you for anything that you tell me."

Because it felt important to tell Gideon this through words and not just actions. Gideon frowned, but before he could do anything, Cole lifted his arms into the air. "Carry me into the bedroom."

Gideon lifted him up easily. He laid him out on the bed when Cole ordered him to, then took off each piece of Cole's clothes as instructed. Cole told him to grab the lube, then to use one finger, and when he was ready for two. And then he ordered Gideon to fuck him on his back, face to face.

Gideon had his legs hooked over his shoulders as he loomed over him and thrusted. Cole spread his fingers across his torso and watched the way his belly clenched with the movements of his thrusts. "Tell me something about yourself," he panted.