55. Nothing Without You [The End]

The twins were now 5 years old, full of curiosity and excitement

The twins were now 5 years old, full of curiosity and excitement. They now go to school together holding each other hand.

The school was just a short drive away from their home, and every morning, Jungkook and Jimin would escort the boys to the car their backpacks slung over their shoulders and their faces beaming with excitement.

"Are you excited for school boys?" Jimin would ask ruffling their hair affectionately.

"Yes Momma!" Jungmin and Minkook would chorus their voices filled with excitement.

Once they were all settled in the car Jungkook drive towards the school

At the school gates, Jungkook would park the car, and Jimin would help the boys out, making sure they had everything they needed for the day ahead.

"Have a great day boys" Jimin would say, giving them each a kiss on the cheek.

"We will, Mom! Bye bye" Jungmin and Minkook would reply their smiles wide and cute.

While the boys were at school Jungkook would head to his office, fully focused on his role as CEO.

His days were busy filled with meetings, decisions, and endless paperwork. But no matter how hectic his schedule, Jungkook always made time for his family.

Meanwhile

Jimin would head to the dance studio where he taught dance classes every Wednesday and Friday.

On the days when Jimin was free from teaching, he would eagerly await the end of the school day, ready to pick up Jungmin and Minkook and hear all about their school adventures.

The luxurious car would pull up outside the school gates and the boys ran to Jimin's arms.

"Momma mamma guess what we learned today!" Jungmin and Minkook would exclaim their cute eyes shining with excitement to share their stories.

"What is it my Angels?" Jimin would reply leaning in to listen attentively.

They are having their happiest moments of their life through.
.
.
.
.
.

One weekend

Jungkook and Jimin sat together on the balcony, watching their children play.

Jungmin and Minkook ran around the garden giggling adorably as they held each other hands.

Jimin leaned back against Jungkook's chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart and the comforting warmth of his embrace

He looked up at Jungkook, tears of happiness glistening in his eyes as he realized just how much he loved this man who had stood by his side through thick and thin.

Without a word Jimin leaned in and pressed his lips against Jungkook's, pouring all his love and gratitude into the kiss.

Jungkook responded with a smile his arms wrapping around Jimin as he kissed him back their love sealing the moment in time.

As they pulled away Jungmin and Minkook came bounding over, their faces lit up with mischievous grins as they teased their parents.

"Mommy Daddy kissing" they teased jumping cutely.

Jimin blushed and hid his face in Jungkook's chest who chuckled caressing his back softly.

"Mommy cute" they said as they saw Jimin's cute blushes.

Jungkook tightened his embrace around Jimin as their sons playfully teased them.

"You're blushing love" Jungkook whispered planting a gentle kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin giggled his cheeks turning even redder

"You're not supposed to agree with them" Jimin said though his smile betrayed his amusement.

"But you're so adorable when you blush right boys?" Jungkook teased his voice filled with affection.

They nodded smiling cutely.

"Cute and pretty mommy" they said cutely and Jungkook laughed nodding his head.

Jimin pouted cutely hiding his face more in Jungkook's neck

The three boys shared a moment of pure joy reveling in the sight of Jimin's adorable blush and cute shyness.

"Mamma"

Jungmin and Minkook called and Jimin looked at them they both wrapped their arms around Jimin squeezing him tightly.

"We love you Mamma" Jungmin said his eyes shining with adoration.

"Yeah we love you lots and lots!" Minkook chimed in planting a sweet kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes as he hugged his sons close.

"I love you both more than you'll ever know my sweethearts" Jimin said his voice choked with emotion.

Jungkook smile and joined in the embrace.

"We're so lucky to have you Jimin" he said softly pressing a kiss to Jimin's forehead.

"I am lucky to have you hyung and my boys" Jimin said smiling.

In that moment, as they stood together on the balcony, Jungkook and Jimin knew that they were truly nothing without each other.

THE END

__________________________

Finally this was my first wattpad story and I feel so happy to complete it. 🤧

Thank you everyone who gave this story a chance to read. I always feel so happy waking up in the morning and seeing everyone's votes and beautiful comments.

They are such a motivation. ❤️✨

Now I will be updating my other stories and try to complete them soon.

Hope you all enjoy my other stories-

And yeah don't forget to comment on those stories as well 😉

🔷Mafia's innocent charm
🔷CEO's mythical mate

💜💜

This story reached

#1 in Jungkook on 24th Sept 2024 out of 1.99k stories 😭💗
#1 in Jimin on 24th Sept 2024 out of 1.95k stories 😭💗

95k stories 😭💗