6

Chapter Six 

_Sanji's POV_

"That stupid mosshead, who does he think he is? How can he not care about my feelings in this?" I growled, removing my work shoes. It was a bit difficult since my vision was blurry due to me crying like a big baby. "Damn it, why am I like this? It's not like I have feelings for the jackass."

I finally pulled off the last shoe and stumbled into my loft. I heard my phone notify me a text was received, and I reached in my back pocket to pull it out. Thankfully it wasn't Zoro. It was Nami, sending me a picture. Opening it, I saw she was at some club. There were people dancing from what it looked like, and further beyond them, on a wall, was a bright red sign that said: Welcome to the She Devil's Den. I scowled before locking my phone again.

"All we did was have sex. All we did was have sex. That's all he wants from me is sex." I repeated these words to me over and over to help me get over this shitty feeling inside me. I walked over to my bathroom and started the shower. I took my phone out again and was just about to set it down when I not another message. I bit my lip when I saw Zoro's name and opened it.

[Mossy, 3 AM]
Hope u made it home ok. srry for being so pushy. i'll wait for u to cum to me. :)

I gawked at my screen for a moment before furiously messaging him back. Who does he think I am, some sex craving lunatic, like him? Please, I don't need him. 

[Me, 3:02 AM]
I mean this from the absolute bottom of my heart:) go fuck yourself. 

I slammed my phone down on the counter and began getting undressed. If he responds, I'll put my foot down and ignore it. I shouldn't be conversating with him anymore. He's bad news; only cares about himself.

After arguing with my thoughts, I finished my shower and slipped on some boxers. I did look at my phone one last time, but he never responded to me. Some part of me was irritated, but this is what I wanted, so I forced the feeling away and laid down.

I already knew what my dreams were going to be before they even happened. There was no shock on my face as I glared down at my standing erection the next morning either. I delt with it quickly, cumming into some toilet paper, before getting ready for work.

I went to the kitchen to make me some breakfast and decided to call Ace to see what he was up too. Plus, I kind of been feeling bad for keeping so much from him.

"Yo!"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just pulled into work. What's up?"

"I kind of need to tell you something. I don't want to because it's embarrassing, but you're my best friend, and I know you won't judge me too hard for the things I've done."

He laughed for a moment. "Oh god, does this have to involve that Zoro dude?"

"Uh... maybe."

I cracked some eggs into a bowl as he continued to die of laughter. "Are you done?" I asked when he was silent. He 'uh-huhed' me and I took a deep breath before telling him everything. The whole truth, even the part where I snooped in Zoro's box came out. He let me get it all out, and not once interrupted me. Which was new for him, so I could tell just how stunned he is.

"And then at Luffy's party, he kept flirting and teasing me, but I enjoyed it. So much so that we fucked in my car that night. But the next morning after the party, he tells me he doesn't want to date me or me catching feelings. So, I got really mad and told him that I fall in love fast, and he came to the fucking restaurant to talk to me and told me that if I were to fall for him, that he'd end everything, even if it means breaking my heart. He doesn't even care about me. He just wants to fuck me."