- 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

niki is the ceo of nishimura corporation if you didn't know

niki is the ceo of nishimura corporation if you didn't know. he got assigned the job from his dad after a month of having the new building in korea because they knew he could handle it, and he was very famous around that area.

he was inside his office when a knock on the door was heard following a 'come in'. "riki, we have a new assistant coming later, so we need you in the conference room soon." his dad spoke seriously.

"okay, i'll be there in just a minute." he responded while straightening some paper work he had finished.

niki was waiting for the new person to come in, checking his watch every few seconds. he heard the door creak open indicating that he was here. they met again, it was kim sunoo.

"hello." sunoo bowed sweetly. just as niki thought, he was adorable. he returned the greeting and cracked a smile that was full of admiration. 'fuck, nishimura! you have a girlfriend.'  he mentally slapped himself.

the meeting went smoothly but not in niki's head. all he could think about was the fact that sunoo was gorgeous, he knew he couldn't think such a thing. did he love him? the japanese couldn't believe his own girlfriend dated someone he actually hoped to date.

he knew it sounded weird because he didn't like guys, but sunoo was different. was he obsessed?