First Day

This is my first time ever writing a book on wattpad so please cut me some slack and give Me feed back on how to make it better

-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Today is my first day at my new school and I am absolutely terrified I don't know anybody. I made one friends over the summer ONE what is wrong with me!!!

My bestie Lexi and our walking to school hoping not to get stopped by any stupid popular girls.

So heading to our first class I go to the back of the room and lexi sits with her other friends giving me a sad look in the processes

I mind linked her 'why the sad look'

'You don't know anybody and I sat with my other friends'

'I'll be fine talk to you later' with that I blocked out my mind link and waited for the teacher

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*'*-*-*-*-*

The rest of the day Lexi and i had different classes and at lunch I sat with some people I met in third period.

After school I came home to my parents having a make out session "My Eyes are burning"I screeched " I'm sure they are hunny" my dad said.

I rolled my eyes at him and asked if there was anything I needed to do " Actually yes " I mentally slapped myself Damnit I was hoping to go to bed " You can go get packed for training camp , ugh I forgot I had to go to that I had to got to that hate the alpha he is an ass the first time I met him he rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After packing for two hours I was Done and ready to go to bed but NO my parents had to invite the previous alpha Jackson and Luna Lucy and the Alpha Jake to dinner.Great.

When I heard the someone knock on the door I quickly mind linked my dad.

'I don't feel good might throw up cant  come to dinner'

'Ok sweety hope you fell better' I could hear the worry in his voice so I shut him out. I quickly striped and got in the shower so I could go to bed.

I took the quickest shower in the world got my phone and started watching my fave show Glee I know lame right but who cares, I have made it to season 5 and it is getting good :) :). I watched at least four epesoides and shut it off.

All I could think off tomorrow is my birthday and I get to shift for the first time and I might even find my mate. Tomorrow when I shift my wolf will be bigger then normal wolves because my parents are the Betas of the pack. That is why they are sending me to camp because I am to much of a girl for them.

With that last thought I fell into a deep sleep

----------------------------------
Ok so how was the first chapter I want to know so I can get feed back and do better with my writing.So tell me what u think Please