Meeting

Lara's P.O.V.

On my way to pick-up Lexi, I thought back to what my brother had told about my dad and the problem with the rogues. I hadn't noticed Lexi's presence until she took me out of my thoughts.

"Hey what took you so long" said Lexi "Sorry just was thinking and didn't see that I took to long to get here" I said "Whatever, so what were thinking about" she said looking concerned "Oh just the fact we are going to trainning camp" I said "What!" she said, "What do you mean we?" "Me and you,Lexi" I stated "My parents never told me ugh" she whined

I tuned out Lexi and began to wonder what my mate would look like me And Lexi have been dreaming of finding our mate since we were little ever if we didn't know each other to long we were the same as kids. I've heard of mates rejecting each other which gave me the worst feeling in the world. Sadness. I don't know what I'd do if he ever did that or if I'd even let myself go. My mom and dad were always so lovey dovey and I just wanted to have what they had. How my dad looked at my mom with so much love and care i just want to have someone look at me like that and form a loving family and have a loving husband by my side. My mom had one day told me how my grandmother Jane was a witch and it was give to us by bloodline but some how it had skipped my mothers generation and that i could or not?

While in our way to the camp. I began getting and immense pain in my chest and the pain began to get worse the more closer we got to the camp. I stopped the car and ignore Lexi's constant nagging on why we had stopped but shut up when I fell to the ground and the pain was nonstop. Then my bones made some sickly noice and my skin began to feel as if it was being streched out. I open my eyes to see white Paws. I turned into my wolf.

"Lara your wolf is beautiful and white" said LexiWoah I'm a white wolf but thats never been heard of all wolf were black, yellow, brown or someti.es I'd be red but I've never heard of a pure white wolf. How do I turn back into my human form now? As if reading my mind Lexi told me to think of myself in human form. I turned back fully clothed. Lexi stared at me in shock. I looked down to see I had different clothing and in general was fully clothed. When wolves turn into their human form their clothes are shreaded and turn human naked not clothed nor fully clothed. We both got back in the car and continued our trip to the camp.

Not a hour passed and we were already at the pack house gor the trainning camp. Even though me and Lexi looked like weak looking teenage girls we have been secretly trainning and had some moves. But before we could get to the rooms we were assigned to go Lexi bumped into her mate and they started to suck each others faces.

 I went to my room to find that my parents had sent all my belonging here already. I layed down on my bed and a secind later I heard a banging sound coming from my door I opened it to find a girl my age smiling at me and I smiled back.

" Hi my name is Lydia, the alpha's daughter" said LydiaI stood there shocked " What?" I said " But how I thought the alpha only had a sonnot a daughter too? " i said " Yeah not many know about me but i know your the betas daughter so we could be friends and I know you're friend with the third in commands daughter so we could all be friends it going to be so much fun!!!" said Lydia I somehow knew she alway knew we'd be the bestest friends. Lydia lead me to the battlefield were we'd be practicing."So first we'll find out how strong you are and give you ranks and let the games begin now guys" said a buff looking guy. 
After the fight......Everyone looked at me shocked because I just had kicked the best warriors in the pack's butt. I got top rank, which was to protect the future Luna. I was so proud of the position I had recieved. But luck has never been on my side so thats how I met him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys im so sorry it took so long to make this chapter i have been REALLY busy with everything.