Rejection

Do you guys like the new cover or no?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake's POV.

"Son why don't you go outside they found the warrior that's gonna guard your mate" my father said "I don't need a guard because I don't have a mate I don't want one" I yell at him. My mom walks up to me looking up sadly "Your wolf will become restless and you will go crazy you need to learn to accept that you will have mate".

I storm out of the house slamming the door as soon as I step outside I smell the most amazing smell Cinnamon and the woods. I smell my Mate.

Lara's POV.

Mate my wolf Riley is restless inside me. I try to find the source of the amazing smell. I see Alpha Jake storming towards me looking very angry. He stops in front of me dangerously close his 6' 7" frame towering over my 5' 3" frame. "What's your name" he growls "Lara Rose Thomas"

"I Jake Cameron Rooney reject you Lara Rose Thomas as a Mate" I sink to the ground my chest is tight and I start sobbing.

I get up slowly wipe my tears and put on a strong face."Alpha Jake wait" he stops and turns glaring at me. I walk up to him raise my hand and smack him across the face as hard as i can and make sure it leaves a bruise.

Jake's POV.

She just smacked me. She smacked me in front of my whole pack, she humiliated me in front of my parents and I'm sure its gonna leave a bruise.

I grab he wrist hard enough to a bruise and start dragging he to the dungeons. I pass my guards and they look at me surprised I never bring females down here the dungeons are no place for a lady but this girl needs to be thought a lesson.

I push her and she backs into the corner a scared look on her face. "What is your position in this pack" "I'm the betas daughter and I was supposed to protect the next Luna" she says looking down. "Your the warrior that was supposed to protect my Luna" she nods "Well I'm gonna break you so whatever strength you had before it will be gone when I'm done with you"

'Son we need to talk to you NOW!'
"I will deal with you later" I growls and and storm away"

Lara's POV.

No he can't take my strength I have worked so hard to get it. I mind link Lexi quickly ' I'm on the dungeons because I smacked the alpha I'll explain later just tell my parents I'm OK I will talk to you as soon as possible with me luck'.

I remember one of my 3 brothers works down here. "Jackson are you down here" I hear running then my brother. "Lara what are you doing down here" " I smacked the alpha after he rejected me as mate in front of everybody" "he what!" I could tell me brother was getting angry his face turning red and his eyes going black to green.

"Jackson he said he was gonna break me he said he would take any strength I have. I'm scared. I can't lose it I have worked so hard to become a warrior and a good one I can't lose it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter who do you guys like the book so far is it good I'll take any advice.