7. The guardian grandfather.

I was 2 or 3 years old when I met my Grandfather, I don't know how the name Charlie is connected to him, yet he seems to have developed this name. I don't remember much, it was a long time ago! But my mother always says that I was playing in my bedroom and I was talking to someone, Wooo, not so scary but she had deja vu, it seemed my sister had also had conversations with herself.
when asked who the hell I was talking to (honestly parents can be crude!) I answered it was the old man sitting on the end of my bed. This had also my sisters answer, creepy or what? But he is a nightmare now, he doesn't haunt me or make much noise but turns my stereo down when I leave the room and he likes to mess with the tapes when you are in there, honestly he drives me mad. But, I always feel safe when I know he's there, it's like he will always make sure his girls are protected. Did I mention my grandfather died when my mother was of a young age, no older than 3? My auntie only has a son, and my uncle doesn't have any children that I know of. I always like to know he's there, watching over me, making sure I'm never alone.
OK I may sound like a creep but, I only have my nan left as my other grandfather passed away a year to this day so I thought I should tell you my little secret... Not so secret now though!