Ch. 3 - An Unexpected Move!

Venus' POV-

I woke up on Saturday morning earlier than normal. I sat up and leaned back against my headboard and rubbed my eyes, waking myself up. I looked next to me to see that Elena was still asleep under my blankets, I smiled and got off my bed, heading to the washroom.

I had a headache from being hung over but I ignored it and got in the shower. I washed myself off and got out of the shower, brushed my teeth and walked back to my room in just my towel around my waist with dripping hair.

"Morning." I smiled at Elena who was slowly waking up and leaning back against the headboard. "Morning." She said with a smile. "Would you like anything to eat?" I asked and took off my towel to dry my hair. "Yes please." She said and slowly got off the bed, still naked from last night, and pulled on her underwear and shorts.

"What would you like?" I dug through my top drawer to look for some underwear. "Um, Cereal." She responded and pulled on her bra and shirt. "Okay." I nodded. Pulling on my underwear and shorts, before grabbing a bra.

We walked down stairs as I pulled my bra over my head and Elena sat at the table. I grabbed a box of Cinnamon Toast Cereal and poured it into two bowls. I set the bowl on the table and grabbed the milk before sitting.

"Thanks." Elena poured the milk into her bowl and started to eat. "No problem." I smiled and poured the milk for myself. We both ate together and talked, when we finished i put our bowls in the sink.

"Alright, well I have to go, so call me if you want." She smiled and kissed my cheek before grabbing her keys off the table by the door and leaving. "Bye." I waved Elena off and ran back upstairs to grab my phone off my side table.

I climbed on my bed and leaned back on the headboard. I opened calls and called Charlie, putting my phone on speaker and setting it next to me.

"Hey, V. How was last night?" She asked, and I could tell she was smirking. "It was fun." I replied blankly. "Alright. Details!" Charlie pressured.

"Not now." I said, making her pout. "Why not?" She asked me with a pouty tone. "Because I need you to help me pack." I replied which brightened her up. "Alright. How long till you need me?" She asked happily.

"An hour or two." I said. "Okay, I'll be there with my Mom's truck." She responded and hung up the phone. "Mmm.. Thanks Charlie.." I muttered to myself after she hung up.

I took my phone with me and walked down to the kitchen. I dialled Ms. Remy's number and held it up to my ear. "Hello?" She asked after picking up the phone. "Hey Ms. Remy," I said with a smile.

"Oh, hello Venus. How can I help you?" She asked with a kind and caring tone. "I was wondering if you could come over with your sister, i want to sell the house as fast as i can!" I said and started to pull things out of the cupboards.

"Um sure, that sounds good. But can you give me an hour? I need to get my Sister, and I like, just woke up." She said with a yawn, making me giggle. "Yeah of course, I'll send you my address, just message when you're leaving or here." I said with excitement in my voice.

"Yeah, sounds good. Bye." She said with a cheerful tone. "Bye." I said and she hung up the phone. I ran back up the stairs and grabbed an oversized grey t-shirt and pulled it on before going back down stairs and opening spotify and turning on my speaker's.

The last two hours were boring, but it was fun at the same time since I just played music on my speakers and started to pull out everything we had. Around the first hour I had been cleaning, Charlie showed up and brought boxes with her to help me pack my stuff up.

For the second hour, Charlie helped me put everything into boxes and get them outside to put in the back of her mom's truck. After we had most of the boxes outside, a grey BMW pulled into the driveway.