"LOVE ABIDES IN US"

Speaker: Let's give one grand applause to Hannah Ellis.

Eli: Wait just a second.

Sophie: Eli?

Brandon: Isn't that...

Sophie: Big Sis...

Principal Klara: Yes, and who might you be?

Eli: I'm Sophie's sister, and I was a former classmate of Hannah. I have something to say. Can I?

Principal Klara: Sure, the stage is yours.

Eli: Thank you, Principal Klara.

Eli: Sophie, it's me, Eli. I know we've had our fights in the past, and I came here to apologize. To keep it brief, I would like to sing a song I wrote and share it with you all for this special occasion. Hannah, if you are listening right now, please tell my dad that I love him very much. The song is called "Your Favorite Song".

[The song starts to play one last time as Hannah's coffin is laid down, while Eli begins to sing]

Eli: "He lives in my heart. I'll put my faith only in Him. 'Cause He delivered me from all those things that came my way. But I was selfish to know of how much He cared and loved me so. So I got on my knees to pray (2x) asking that you'll be okay. Hoping I'll see you again."

"I'll always love you when you're gone.
I'm laying on my bed, hearing your favorite song,
'Cause you were that missing piece in my heart.

I'll always love you when you sleep.
I'm standing on the stage, singing your song,
'Cause you were that missing piece in me.

I'll always love you. Remember me by. Whenever you enter those gates high.
Angels will be walking with you down the aisle.

I'll always love you. I'll always love you. I'll always miss you--

Remember me by." [End Song]

Jake: Goodbye, Hannah.

As the ceremony concluded and Hannah was laid to rest, her memory lingered in the hearts of those who knew her. The forgiveness, reconciliation, and heartfelt tributes shared by her classmates and loved ones illuminated the somber atmosphere with hope and healing. Eli's unexpected apology and heartfelt song brought closure and peace to Sophie and their mother, who had unresolved their conflict..

In the days that followed, the community rallied together to honor Hannah's life after passing away due to leukemia . Everyone at her school and community fostering kindness, compassion, and understanding among each other. Brandon and Sam reconciled, learning from their past mistakes and choosing forgiveness over resentment. Their renewed friendship served as a testament to the transformative power of reconciliation and second chances.

Meanwhile, Harold continued to pursue his passion for astronomy, inspired by the vastness of the universe and the beauty of the night sky. With each star he gazed upon, he remembered Hannah's enduring light and the impact she had on those around her. Through his studies and stargazing adventures, he found solace and purpose, carrying Hannah's memory with him wherever he went.

As for Jake and Brandon, they each went on to achieve great things. Brandon became the best NBA player in North America, known for his skill, dedication, and sportsmanship. Meanwhile, Jake found his calling for ministry, dedicating his life to sharing his faith and the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the hearts of his native country, El Salvador. Touching countless lives with his messages of hope and redemption. Both of them carried the lessons they learned from Hannah, living life to the fullest and embodying the light she brought into the world.

As time passed, the wounds of loss began to heal, replaced by cherished memories and the knowledge that Hannah's spirit lived on in the hearts of all who knew her. Though she was gone, her light continued to shine brightly, guiding others towards love, forgiveness, and the pursuit of their dreams.

And so, as the sun set on another day and the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Hannah's life lived on, a beacon of hope and inspiration for generations to come.

1 John 4:16: "So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him."

"Amen" - Jose C. Romero

"Love Abides In Us"
The End