Chapter 17

~~Nya's POV~~
I was making my way towards Lloyd's room to see how he was doing. When I walked past the library, I heard soft crying. Who is that? I thought to myself.

I opened the door slightly...finding Harumi on the floor, her hands shaking violently and her breathing faster than it should be.

I walked in...putting my hand on her shoulder. She felt cold and clammy, I had seen something like this before. After Nadakhan...Jay had nightmares and panic attacks...he would shoot from his bed in a cold sweat.

Harumi looked at me as I bent down to her level.

"Harumi?" I asked concerned.

"Nya?" Harumi asked trying to dry her tears.

"Are you ok?" I asked putting my hand on hers to settle the shaking.

"N-no" was all Harumi said before breaking down again.

"Talk to me" I said gently pulling her into a hug. She jerked back and hesitated...then she finally hugged back.

"I need help" she said in a soft whisper.

"Tell me what happened" I said pulling her away so I could see her face.

She then began telling me what had just happened...I knew it, it was PTSD. I was worried when Jay had it, like when he is around rope bridges.

"And now I don't know how to tell Lloyd" She finished saying wiping the last of her tears.

"Take your time...Lloyd will definitely understand" I said remembering all the times me and Kai had been awake helping Lloyd with his own panic attacks.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh..." I said not knowing if I should tell her.

"That's something Lloyd has to share with you" I said softly while standing up.

"Ok then" she said before standing up herself.

"If you ever have another panic attack...just call me" I said before giving her a hug.

"Thank you Nya" she said hugging me back.

When we finally broke the hug we heard a thump.

"What was that?!" I said loudly.

"Wait...where did Garmadon end up" Harumi asked concern written all over her face.

"Oh no" was all I said before me and Rumi darted out the door.

"Lloyd!" I shouted finally reaching his doorway.

When I looking inside...I was happy....but sad. I saw Garmadon hugging Lloyd...while Lloyd was crying into his shoulder. I felt like crying myself.

The last time I had seen Lloyd and his father hugging was after the final battle.

"Oh Lloyd..." I said softly.

Kai had heard me yell..and ran inside from training. Followed by Cole and Zane.

"What happened?" Kai asked concerned for our little Green bean.

"I...don't know" I said before entering the room with Kai.

Leaving Cole, Zane and now WyleFyre, Arin, and Sora at the door. Confusion written on the students faces, while nostalgia and sadness filled Cole and Zane.

"Lloyd?..." Kai said softly.

"Kai?" Lloyd said hiding.

"Why are you hiding bud?" I asked stepping closer.