Chapter One

I walked into 2-3 blocked class of English and the first thing I see is that we got new seat. great, just what I wanted. I search in the board for who I sit by and hope they're someone who will make fun of me or despise sitting by me. there it was "Sam" . Id never even talked to him, but I'd seen him around town nothing close up or anything and I'd thought he was cute, but it was exactly how it happens in all the cute little fairy tale movies, about how they look at each other and its live at first site, except it wasn't a fairy tale and we were in air conditioned hell
also know as high school. If we are being honest here I always preferred sitting alone, but I looked over and saw him and I kinda felt like time slowed down. That was until I realized he going he chair next to me and I realized I was staring, at that moment I realized he was staring back. I wanted to be with him and I wanted it to last,but that was until I remembered. I couldn't date anyone until I was 18. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought. As time progressed by I was really falling for him, he was hot, gentleman, had the dorkiest jokes and smile and I had come to love them all. Then the moment came and he tried to get me to go to the movies with him to see insidious 2 with him and his friends, I didn't realize he was asking me on date because I'm about as dense as a brick.
"Oh come on it'll be fun" he said trying to get me to go with that grin.
" I don't know I hate scary movies they scare me" as I tried to by my way out of it.
"You can invite Erika if you want and I'll be right there if you get too scared" he said, and how could I say no to him, I was monster.
"I can't go, my parents aren't going to let me, but I'll go some other time".
I was so mad at myself and then I realized he just asked me on a date.