Chapter Two

That Monday I got back to school and the first thing he says so did you go to the movies with Erika this weekend?
"Yeah I did actually, it was terrifying" I said lying threw my teeth.
"Oh really huh? What as the scariest part?" he asked, he knew I was lying.
"Umm... The jump scares in the movie I screamed so loud" maybe that would work I thought to myself.
"Oh okay, we should go together sometime though it'd be fun" he said with confidence.
"I probably won't be allowed to, but okay" I was a jerk.
The rest of the school year persisted of us making jokes, messing around, basically flirting with each other non-stop whether I knew I was or not.
The time came when he finally asked me out, and it was the best thing ever I ended up throwing my phone doing like and weird kinda inside scream, and a little dance. The joy that went threw me was like nothing ever before. Someone that I actually liked, liked me back the same way. I actually didn't end up texting him back cause I knew I would have to say no. I went to school the next day and it was kinda weird.
"I'm sorry about last night" he said kinda sad.
"What do you mean" as I tried to play it off.
"I asked you out last night and you didn't say anything" he am said surprised.
"My phone must of messed up because I didn't see text that at all" I panicked I didn't know what to say.
"Well... Then do you wanna go out and maybe see a movie or something?"
"I can't I'm not allowed to date anyone" I said upset. This is what I got for being a goody goody.