***crafts pov***

The morning came near.I called dragon and said we should hang out again.he said "yes". When I got to school I saw dragon talking to two people he introduced me to bondender a enderman hybrid and Natasha a creeper hybried.we went to all our classes then me,dragon,bondedender, natsha, and shay walked to crafts house and then we all felt like we were being watched we all looked around and saw black particles like my dad but it felt more evil.we got home and we asked sky to come upstries with us so we could ask him something. When we got up satires we closed the doors and asked away. "Is there another uncle I don't know about" I asked. He answered with a answer that jumped to him quick. He took us down to the basement and there was another portal made out of endstone and netherack. "I never realized that before"I said, "because you never looked" he said with a glare. We walked threw it. We ended up in a world called the ender we saw a house built out of natherack and endstone. We knocked on a door and then a tall half ender/herobrian man came threw then we heard a voice behind us it was my dad get away from there he is pure evil he tried to strick us then my dad telaported infront of us and blocked the blow. "What are u doing "my dad asked the man,they are trespassing on my property get out know or face war herobrian I banshee notch I'll banish u too. So war it is. We walked out and then he sent me to my room and sent every one home. Dad came up with sky and asked me "what we were thinking" "I felt him stocking us and I felt the evil in him too" and then it came out "who was that" I asked. My dad and. Sky said enderbrian. What I heard of him in class but never knew he was real. Well he is yours and dragons uncle,but stay away from him he is pure evil he can and will kill you. Then after they left I started texting natasha telling her what happend. Then I couldn't help myself from asking "will you go out with me". She sent back a shocking text that excited him, she said yes.