3

A light drizzle of rain but nothing serious. Jungkook's oxen eyes were fixated on the rain falling against the window pane. It was cold in the convenience store, the steam emitting from his cup ramen gave his face moisture. Unknowingly, he had his thin pink lips slightly parted as he watched droplets cascade down the window.

"Your ramen wouldn't be warm for long."

Jungkook turned around and giggled. Fog has formed on Namjoon's glasses, making the latter look quite silly.

"Yes, yes. How about you take your glasses off, Namjoon-ssi?" Jungkook teased, knowing how much Namjoon loathed to be labelled as such. Namjoon groaned before shaking his head. He turned to the side, gesturing at his notepad and pen laying on the table with his nose. "As you can see, I'm busy writing." Scribbles and random doodles were etched on the paper, along with lyrics Jungkook can barely see due to his very small yet pristine handwriting.

"Oh, let me hear some lyrics! I want to see what you need to be working on right now instead of eating." Jungkook insisted, slipping his slender fingers in a packet of Maltesers. He popped two Maltesers balls in his mouth as he stared at Namjoon expectantly. "It's actually a poem..."

Jungkook popped a Maltesers ball in his mouth before nodding. "I still want to hear it. I find your words beautiful always."

Namjoon visibly flushed but nodded.

"Gleaming like the moonlight reflecting on the dark sea, I'm lost as to how beautiful those eyes can be. Easily distracted, I find you so adorable my heart exploded. My words right now are lame, from my other poems, this isn't the same. For this song has a special end, Jeon Jungkook, will you be my boyfriend?"

I said yes of course. Your proposal was just so adorable and so sudden, I choked on a Maltesers ball.

You don't know how elated you made me feel that day. In the rain we ran and got ourselves soaked wet before sharing our first kiss in the middle of the empty road with soaked clothing and hair. The next day, we missed school because we caught a cold, but we Face Timed each other the whole day despite me just laying and rolling around in bed the whole time.

Since then, we went on dates, slept over at each other's places, make out during study hall and all that dumb couple stuff. I learned more about you and learned you were from a rich family. Your parents loved me and I loved them back. They acted like real parents should to me. I felt comfort in them, and you're happy in learning so.

For years, we were happily in a strong relationship. We made money from our songs that made it to big companies. By the 7th year, you were given a chance to be a producer, and you took it. I remember being so happy for you, happy that I'm in a beautiful relationship with a successful man.

You have graduated before me and juggled college with your work. I can't help but admire you for that. On my graduation day, you did something I didn't expect at all.