DISTANT MEMORY¹

.......

-

Pairing: Vmon
Theme: hurt/comfort
Rating: General
Part: 1/3
Warnings: memory loss

Word count: 1599

| 𝟸𝟽 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶:𝟹𝟸, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕

Taehyung looked out from the window, watching as the two birds fighting for one insect, saw as the heavy wind flowed knocking the insect out of the branch.

Both birds opened their wings, determined to take the insect home, Taehyung could only sigh when his final source of some entertainment flew out of his sight and now he is left alone, watching the empty tree.

There's nothing much he could do anyway, especially in the place and condition he is in right now.

He flinched when the door open rather too loudly for his liking, eyes flying towards the source of sound as he watched two familiar figures enter the room.

"Taehyung-ah are you okay?"

"Taehyung hyung, are you alright?" Jimin shot younger and annoyed glare which Jungkook could only return with an awkward smile.

"I-i I'm fine, I think?" Taehyung replied, rubbing his head before winching in pain.

"The doctor said your plaster will be removed today so you can be discharged by the evening, so we are here to pick you up," Jimin said taking a seat on the metal stool beside Taehyung's bed.

"Oh okay," Taehyung mumbled, loud enough for his two best friends to hear.

Are they even his best friends? Honestly, he doesn't know, he doesn't remember anything, not even his name so when two guys entered the hospital, claiming to be his best friends, he didn't really had any other option but to believe them.

A hand was placed over his fractured hand and Taehyung looked up, and saw Jungkook looking back at him, and the younger smiled gently, "It's okay Taehyung hyung, don't think too much, okay? everything will be alright in the end."

Taehyung nodded, closing his eyes and sighed, "okay."

Jimin scoffed, jumping up from his seat and landing on his feet, "alright kid, time to take you home."

| 𝟸𝟽 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝟶𝟿:𝟻𝟽, 𝙳𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚞

Namjoon fidgeted with his fingers, looking at his plastered leg, it isn't broken but it was a close case, he will get his plaster removed within few days

"Are you okay kid?" Namjoon looked up from his lap, at the older male's face and nodded.

The older sighed, "still don't remember anything?"

Namjoon shook his head and looked down, feeling disappointed in himself but Yoongi just ruffled his hair placing the food on nightstand, "don't think about too much, just focus on getting better, okay?"

"I'm sorry, i-i I'm trying I swear, I just can't…" Namjoon rambled, feeling totally frustrated with himself.

Yoongi cut him off, "It's okay Joon-ah, don't push yourself," he sighed, "it'll only hurt you, I know you want to remember what happened in your past but don't push yourself too hard, let's stay in the present for now, alright?"

The older smiled, "and if you never remember anything, I don't think it'll be a problem since holly seems to like you anyway."

Namjoon couldn't help but smile, "thank you hyung, thank you for taking care of me, especially when I was just a stranger."