AGAIN

.......

Pairing: Vmon
Theme: minor horror
Rating: General 
Warnings: time loop

Word count: 222

"…we can't get out of this place," Taehyung scoffed, causing the older male to sigh, it was true, there don't know where they are or where they are going or how the hell they got here.

And it's almost impossible to navigate anything here.

It feels like they are walking in a circle, over and over again, few hours…? days…? weeks? ago they were in their home, until they weren't.

Namjoon usually is a good observer and even though he hasn't excell in driving, yet, he still is very good with the directions.

But right now, walking in the middle of nowhere he isn't confident about that anymore, he can't remember a single path they just walked on, they are walking for… god knows how long, and they still haven't reached anywhere.

He doesn't know what time it is, or how long they been continuously walking, it feels like they are walking on a never-ending road, or in an infinite circle.

Every path, ever action feels so oddly familiar,  yet so unfamiliar.

"Hyung," Namjoon paused, turning towards the younger male, whose eyebrows are creased in discomfort.

Namjoon frowned, "Tae?"

Taehyung let out exhausted huff, looking up at the older male with a mirroring scowl, "hyung, let's just stop here…"

I know this is short, and might take more than just one read to figure it out but I hope you enjoy it.