❄️cHaPtEr FiVe❄️

(lmao me again... I dunno what to say... Let's just start the chapter.... 🤡 Boo... Jumpscare... again....)

After class, Shinobu hurried down the hall to her sister, Kanae Kocho's office to tell her about the new recruit to the staff, knowing Kanae, too, disliked Doma for his obsession with her. "Kanae-Chan!" She called in a sing song voice, peeking her head into Kanaes office. Kanae was sitting on her desk, making out with Sanemi, who stood in front of her. "Kanae-Chan, am I Interrupting something?" Kanae cried out from surprise and harshly shoved Sanemi away, brushing off her shirt and looking at Shinobu with a bright red face. "Shinobu-Chan!! Oh, I'm sorry you ran in on this, your not interrupting anything at all!! In fact, Sanemi was just about to leave," She laughed, giving Sanemi a harsh look, "Come in!" Kanae smiled a wobbly embarrassed smile at Shinobu, waving for her to come in and shooing Sanemi towards the door. Sanemi rolled his eyes and marched out, obviously displeased he couldn't continue sucking Kanaes face off. Shinobu resisted the urge to roll her eyes and stepped inside, closing the door behind her and taking a seat at Kanaes desk while Kanae adjusted her shirt. "Good afternoon, Shinobu-Chan, do you need anything?" Kanae asked sweetly, breaking the short awkward silence between them, "Oh no, I just need to speak with you for a minute, if you have the time." "Of course, talk away sister, you know I always have the time for you!" Shinobu sighed, nodding and clasping her hands in her lap while Kanae waited for her to begin. "Well, you know that big blonde creep who keeps bugging me?" "Doma-san? Why yes, I know Doma-san, you tell me about his obsession with you everyday, what about him?" "Well your not going to believe this, but he got hired to work upstairs in the file room. I found out this morning." Kanae gasped quietly, placing a hand over her mouth, "My, my, my poor sister, you just never catch a break, do you? He probably took the job to stalk you more efficiently." Shinobu nodded, "I don't know why he took the job, but I do know that all it's going to do is make my life more miserable than it already is." Kanae gave her a sympathetic look, Patting the spot on the desk beside her for Shinobu to sit. Shinobu crawled up there beside Kanae, returning Kanaes hug when she pulled her into a big embrace. "Sighs, I know this will be difficult, but you are a strong resilient girl, he can't ruin your day if you don't let him! Now, wheres that smile I love so much?" She asked softly, lifting her chin to look down at her face with a gentle smile. Shinobu sighed and reluctantly smiled, receiving a wider smile in return from Kanae. "Now, go out there and hold your head up high, if you have to walk through hell alone, walk as if you own the place! And remember, set your heart ablaze." The two sisters said the last part in unison, and Shinobu finally cracked and smiled for real while Kanae giggled and opened the door for her. "I have a feeling your kicking me out so you can continue sharing saliva with Sanemi-san." Kanae blushed and quickly shook her head, waving goodbye to Shinobu as she left her office. Once Kanaes office door was closed, Shinobu sighed and turned towards the teachers lounge, only to plant her face into Tomiokas chest, who had been standing right behind her.

Oooooooo bringing in dunDunDUUUN, ANOTHER LOVE INTEREST!! Yep, that's right, things are starting to get JUI-CEHHH!! Alright, here is your question of the chapter!! What is your WORST habit? Mine is probably saying like and uhh to much or chewing the inside of my cheeks. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, and just so you don't get your hopes up and think I'm gonna flip this to a Giyuu x Shinobu, I'm not, sorry 😐. Aaaaand onto the next chapter!!....... As always, because I have no talent, the video above is not mine......