Chapter Two: Under The Mask

Silver's eyes fluttered open. The sunlight beamed into the room. He reached out his hand to the empty bed. He suddenly realizes this isn't his bed. He sits from the pillow he had made a drool river on. He looked around. The walls were painted white with a few obscure paintings on the walls. Silver places his hands on his face. His mask was off.

All of last night was blurry but he could recall taking off his mask. He looked down to see that the cover that was over him was the only thing on him. He was completely naked. He looked around for his costume but he couldn't see. He leaned over to see the rest of the floor. Still he couldn't find it.

Then he remembered he was at Bim's condo. Wait, did he do something with Bim? He kept looking around but no suit anywhere. He took the cover and wrapped it around him. He opened the door.

He crept into the hallway. He saw a wall of pictures framed. Ed and Bim, a few with Yan in it. He looked at a few of them before moving on.

He saw his mask on the floor. He quickly picked it and put it on. He felt a little less naked. He continued to move through the condo.

Silver smelled something. Smokey and slightly sweet. Then he heard Bim's voice. He was surprised he was still here. Though thinking about it would make sense. He crept a bit closer and peaked into the kitchen.

There was Bim, he was already dressed up in his typical suit. He was making something on the stove. It looked like eggs. Bim held his phone between his head and shoulder as he talked to the other person on the line.

"Listen, Marty, I know, listen, we can have a meeting about it." Bim sounded annoyed as he slipped the phone into his and hung up. Silver tried to sneak past him.

"Your suit is on the couch," Bim said, and Silver froze in place. He looked around as Bim had turned around. He held two plates in his hands.

"Did you make breakfast for us?" Silver asked, Bim nodded and placed the plates on this table. He went over and made himself a cup of coffee.

While turned around Silver managed to find both his boxes and suit. He quickly put them on. Bim turned back around to see the hero struggling with the zipper on the back.

"Here, let me help," Bim sat down his mug and walked over to Silver. He turned his back to Bim and Silver felt his face become flushed.

"Zippers were made in 1917, but wouldn't get their name until a few years later, in 1923." Bim said as he zipped up the suit.

"Oh, that's neat." He replied to Bim, right as he did he was fully zipped up. Bim made his way back to the table. Silver followed him. He saw at the end as Bim sat on the right side.

Bim started to eat his, but Silver was a bit hesitant. Bim noticed Silver poking at his food.

"I didn't poison it if that's what you're concerned about." Bim assured the hero, Silver looked up at Bim.

"It's not... it's not that, did we... did we..." Silver's voice trembled, he was too embarrassed to even talk.

"Yes, we did something," Bim answered before the question was fully out. Silver, despite seeing only his mouth, you could tell his whole was red. It was quiet for a few minutes.

Silver finally took a bite of his eggs. He was pleasantly surprised by how good they were. He quickly ate them and the two pieces of bacon. It had been forever since he had a home cooked meal. Bim wasn't even half done with his food.

"Hungry I see, I should've made more if I knew you were going to go through it like that." Bim picked up Silver's plate and brought it to the sink. Bim went back and finished the rest of his breakfast.