Chapter Three: Conflicting Schedules

The punching bag swayed and contorted. As it swung back to the black and white hero punched it again. Silver's chest was rapidly moving up and down. He clenched his fist and launched it backwards. Each punch was stronger than the last. The training room was empty as Silver practically attacked the equipment.

Jackie walked in to see Silver pulling off his mask. Jackie stopped the punching bag before it hit him. He released it as it slowed down into a small sway once more.

"You know you're supposed to take your costume off before you work out, Silv." Jackie said as walked over to Silver. His hair had gone fully white.

"Hey, dude, you gotta chill, you're overworking yourself again." Silver walked over to the bench with Jackie following behind. The two sat down together.

"You can't just work out everytime you feel something," Jackie said, Silver didn't reply, he was still trying to catch his breath. Jackie looked over at his partner. Jackie placed a hand on Silver's shoulder and he looked over at him finally.

"Do you think Dolphins get like dolphin married?" Silver asked, Jackie put his arm down and narrowed his eyes at him.

"What the hell did you just ask me?" Jackie asked, Silver turned his head away.

"The tv at the motel I'm at only plays animal documentaries." Jackie shook his head and looked back over at Silver.

The two continued talking as they left the training room. The heroes suited up and left the building. The SuperHero bureau was disguised as a laundry mat. They exited out the back into the lobby and began their parkour over the bustling city.

Across the city, Bim had just arrived to work. He basically leaped out of Ed's car without a word. Bim raced inside. He looked himself up and down in the passing windows. His new suit was in, new tie too. He felt bright. His suit was more saturated than the others he had worn before.

Bim entered the makeup room and examined himself. He already noticed a few strands of hair in his face. He pushed back his hair and sat down. An intern walked in to deliver Bim his trivia cards. Hr read through them. The basic ones were first up. Progressing to harder facts. Then the impossible ones.

The format was the same but always somewhat different. Another intern came in and handed Bim his usual. Black coffee with two teaspoons of sugar. He thanked the intern as they left.

Diane came in with a new hair color. A bright purple. She had her hair up in a bun. She approached Bim with her big bag of makeup.

She opened it up and pulled out a small brush. She stopped when she took a real good look at Bim. He smiled at how her eyes lit up.

"A new suit?" She said, of course already knew the answer. He sat back and wore his pride openly.

"Correct," he replied, Diane nodded happily. She picked up the brush again. Bim shifted back into a position where she could work. She applied some foundation to his face. As she progressed with each new brush Bim realized how quiet it was.

"Diane, how have you been?" Diane was taken aback by Bim's question. She had to think about it. As she did, Bim crossed his legs.

"I've been fine, Jacob has been begging me to go on this vacation recently." She sighed, her eyes drooped a bit. Her bright smile curved down a bit.

"What's wrong with that?" Bim asked, as he looked over at his makeup artist. Diane huffed and picked up a brush and palette.

"I can't, Mick needs me at the studio, I finally got the job for that big Heist movie!" She started out melancholic then became more upbeat at the end. Bim nodded, the Heist movie, it had been all the rage in the studio. It wasn't even shooting at this one. It was filming all the way over two towns away.