12. Planning

No typo, just enjoy the story.

✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️

Advik POV

How does it feel to know that soon you're going to hold someone in your arms who will address you as Bade Papa.

Well I know how it feels because...

Yes, even if I am angry at Agastya and Ayesha but still I can't deny the fact that they are going to be parents.

They both did a mistake. They both were not in their senses and they both were not even in a relationship with each other and...

Agastya was in a relationship with someone else.

Yeah, I know it wasn't a proper relation because she cheated on him first and not just one time but more than 20 times.

Yeah, I know that we were just using her,. yeah I admit we did wrong with her but she too was not a milk-washed person. Se was also wrong at her place.

She was already in a relationship, she knew Naresh was going to propose to her and she also wanted to get him for money power and fame but when Agastya proposed to her she saw her opportunity there and snatched it. She betrayed her Aggu and fucked her boyfriend every night.

"Viki.. Viki! Viki! Viki!!!!! Are you listening to me?"

Huhhhhhh!!!!! What the fuck was that?

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notcie I was in the jet.

"Yeah, what happened Baby? Is anything?" I asked Adu.

"No Viki, everything's fine but you were responding us when we were calling you," Adu explained.

"Sorry my attention was somewhere else. Why were you guys calling me?" I asked them who were blankly staring at me.

"No Bhai, nothing is fine, you forget so easily. You both brothers, what is the plan?" Ahaan asked me and Aggu.

"Eyyy, Ahaan, chilla mat, chup re. Teri bhabhi so rahi hai. Agar yeh tum logo ke awaaz ke Karan uthi to tum log gaye," Agastya whispered yelled at Ahaan, being protective towards the Ayesha who was sleeping in laying while keeping her head on Aditi's lap and Agastya was massaging her feet.

'Eyy, Ahaan, don't shout, keep quiet. Your bhabhi is sleeping. If she arose because of your voices, then you people are gone,'

Oh, my oh so Green forest brother.

Ayesha's lucky.

"Well, The house which Ahaan gave to Ayaan on his birthday is closest to their house, so we will live in that house for a few days..," I was explaining when Ayesha stirred in her sleep and spoke, "Agastya, can you please tell them to not make noise? I am getting disturbed," well technically, she complained to my brother about us.

"Yeah, ofcourse Book, bhai I think I should just go and take her to the other area so that she can sleep peacefully, hmm? Wese bhi I know the plan," Agastya said to me and I nodded.

Agastya took Ayesha to the other area and I explained the plan to others.

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹
Time skip
~~~~~
Author's POV

When they reached their destination, Advik ordered the guards to drop the girls at their house safely.

When girls stepped inside the house, they heard a slapping sound echoing from the study room of their bade papa.

They quickly ran inside and what they saw made them shocked.

They couldn't believe the scene infront of them. Deep's face was turned in the direction of left and there was a red hand mark of his face and Mukesh was standing in front of him while glaring at him.

Mukesh yelled at Deep, "You're not my son, if you would have been my son, you wouldn't have lost a very big deal from Shekhar. You know how important it was for me? Still, those Raghuvanshi's managed to get it. It would have benefitted our company alot,"

"Bade papa," A soft voice called out from the direction of door and Mukesh and Deep looked at at girls.

Aditi said, "Bade Papa, we wanna say something to you,"

"Go ahead," Mukesh said.

"Actually bade papa-" Ayesha was about to speak when suddenly Navin who was passing by the room saw the girls.

"Meri bachiya!!" Navin said and the girls looked at him.

When Ayesha saw him, she ran towards him and hugged him like there's no tomorrow. Her father is her best friend. He knows everything about her.

"Ashu, Mera bacha, kya hua beta?" Navin asked when he felt that his t-shirt was getting wet by her tears.

"I am sorry papa, I am really very sorry. It was a mistake, I swear I didn't do it intentionally," Ayesha was sobbing lightly that's why her voice broke in between.

"But what happe-" Navin was about to ask when Aditi said, "Papa, Ashu is... she.she is.. pregnant," These words were enough to break Navin.

"She is what!!??" Navin shouted and Ayesha broke down completely.

"Papa it was a mistake, she and Agastya were not in their senses. Someone mixed viagara in their drinks and... Both of them were out of control," Ishani explained.

"So the father is that Raghuvanshi, yeah?" Mukesh asked calmly. It was the silent before the storm.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO, YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT? HUHH?? HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY IMAGE?"  Mukesh yelled loudly, and Ayesha covered her ears.

"Navin!! I told you to not let the girls go to Jaipur, look now they have hung down our heads in shame," he shouted at his little brother

"No, no, I have to do something. I won't be able to handle the allegations the company is going to face," he continues, "but I also won't let those Raghuvanshi's get the benefits. Ayesha, be ready. You're gonna get married but...but not with Agastya but with Mr. Mehra my very old friend.

🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

How was it?

I am sorry I didn't update for long. Actually my mom had an accident so I was busy. But I will try to update.