Chapter 4

Jeongguk and Seokjin arrived at the Jeju resort around 9pm after having their dinner at a local restaurant. Upon reaching , they were warmly greeted by Cho Yunsuk, the hotel manager. Yun Suk escorted them through the elegant lobby, pointing out various amenities as they passed. They eventually reached an opulent corridor leading to their suite.

“Here we are, gentlemen. This is the suite you'll be staying in,” Yunsuk announced with a warm smile as they stood outside a beautifully ornate door.

Jeongguk glanced around and then asked, “Where's the other room?”

Yunsuk looked puzzled. “Excuse me, sir? What other room?”

“Are you expecting me to share..” Jeongguk said as he was interrupted by Seokjin

“Uhhh…What my husband meant was,does the suite have an extra room inside? I mean, come on, Yunsuk-ssi. What if we get into a silly couple's argument and I tell him, ‘Jeongguk, you're not sleeping in the bed tonight’ He might need an extra bed, right? He can't sleep on the couch. His body is too big for that'' Seokjin said, gripping Jeongguk's muscled arms. “Do you get what I mean?” he said chuckling

“What?” Jeongguk said puzzled trying to take Seokjin hands off his arms

“Oh, I understand now,” Yunsuk chuckled, nodding in agreement. “But, unfortunately, sir, we don't have an extra bedroom inside.”

With a gracious gesture, Yunsuk opened the door to the suite. “However, it's all well-equipped with everything you might need for your stay. I'm sure you won't get into any fights because this is our resort's ‘Luxury Love Suite,’ designed especially for new couples like you. It has been tailored to ensure comfort and romance. Have a pleasant stay.”

As Yunsuk bowed and took his leave, Jeongguk and Seokjin stepped into the suite. They were greeted by an exquisitely decorated space. The suite featured a cozy sitting area with a luxurious sofa, a fireplace that added a warm, intimate ambiance, and large windows with a balcony offering a breathtaking view of the ocean. There was a small kitchenette stocked with a selection of gourmet snacks, some instant foods, and a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket.

"I'm calling dibs on..." Seokjin began.

"You're taking the couch," Jeongguk interrupted, removing Seokjin's hands from his arms and heading toward the bedroom door.

"Why the hell... I can't..." Seokjin protested, following Jeongguk as he opened the bedroom door.

"What the…" Jeongguk said, gaping at the bedroom.

"Holy fucking hell," Seokjin muttered, stepping in behind Jeongguk.

Seokjin dramatically kneeled in front of Jeongguk, hands clasped together. "Thank you so much for graciously offering the couch to this poor servant, my lord. The bed is all yours," he said, smirking.

"Shit," Jeongguk said, staring at the scene before them.

The centerpiece of the bedroom was a large, heart-shaped bed, adorned with delicate rose petals. The bed was draped in high-thread-count linens and luxurious red heart-shaped pillows. In the middle of the bed sat a basket, a welcome treat for the guests.

"What the fuck is this now?" Jeongguk exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin said, turning to see a see-through glass bathroom that offered an unobstructed view from the bed. The bathroom featured sleek, high-end fixtures and fittings, including a spacious walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and a large, freestanding bathtub. The bathtub was perfectly positioned to allow for a romantic bath while enjoying the view of the bedroom.