The Day

Dahlia POV:

I woke up from my sleep, stretch my body and goes to take a shower. Once I finished showering I went outside the bathroom to find what to wear for the day. It was a pain to find what outfits to wear for the day but I finally found what to wear for today.

 It was a pain to find what outfits to wear for the day but I finally found what to wear for today

(She will wear this and you can add something if yall want to)

After I dressed up I went downstairs. I reach downstairs and made breakfast which was simply just eggs and toast with milk. I am no fan of coffee. I ate it with using a fork and a knife. After finishing eating breakfast I went outside to take walk. As I breath the fresh air something randomly just popped up in my head. I walk to my studio. I look at my neighbor garden which is quite nice. I crossed the street and passed the closed stores and arrived at a building that is my studio.

I entered my studio and sit on a chair looking bored and decided to make a plush of Flower from BFB. Why I didn't just bought the plush on online? Because it will take days to arrived. I went to take the materials to make the plush. Once I'm done picking the stuff I start making the plush.

{ Time skip }

I finished making the plush. It look great! I put it next to my pencil cup holder. My office have Flower bfb posters on the wall and Flower bfb cardboard cut-out. This why I didn't hired any assistant and allowed any of my family members go in here. There's a sweater that look like what Flower made in bfb fold on my desk. I decided to put a Flower bfb pin on my hat 'What should I do next?' I thought what to do. 'Maybe I should sleep? Ya know that is a good idea' I thought putting putting my head on my desk and close my eyes and I sleep.

{ Time skip again }

I woke up, I'm floating?! I look at both of my hands it was just a black circle and, look transparent? I was in a house. I tried touching the wall but my hand went through it. I saw a mirror. I float infront of the mirror and, WHAT THE HECK?!

{ She is in Flower house i gave Flower a house and did a little decoration I couldn't think what to add next and, I don't know how to make her look like transparent! She is a Dahlia flower

{ She is in Flower house i gave Flower a house and did a little decoration I couldn't think what to add next and, I don't know how to make her look like transparent! She is a Dahlia flower. }

"Holy moly! how?!" I whisper to myself in a panic. Then i heard a chair spinning "Who are you?! And how did you get in here?!  I locked the door!" A voice said. I turned around to face the person I almost fell from surprised. Is that Flower?!